The Body Shop New British Rose Collection

The Body Shop New British Rose Collection

I love it when The Body Shop has a new range out. I love it even more when they send me some of their new range to try out.

The Body Shop has some great products and some of their skincare has become a firm favourite in my collection.

The Body Shop New British Rose CollectionThe new British Rose collection is a lovely range of already existing popular Body Shop products in a delicate, refreshing, rose scent.

I was sent the British Rose Essential Gift Collection, which contains 4 of the items presented in a box, ideal for gifting.

The set contains:

• Shower Gel 60ml
  • Vitamin E Moisture Cream 50ml
  • Body Butter 200ml
  • Hand Cream30ml

The Body Shop New British Rose Collection The Body Shop New British Rose Collection The Body Shop New British Rose Collection The Body Shop New British Rose Collection The Body Shop New British Rose Collection

There’s various other items available in the range, too, including hand cream, bath foam, exfoliating soap, eau de toilette, body scrub, body cream and a palette that has eyeshadows and blushes in.

Have you tried anything from this range yet?

1. March 17, 2016 / 10:15 am

I will love to try these product also the packaging is so sweet.
    Jackie Harrison recently posted…LUCKY DAYS!My Profile

2. Candice
    March 17, 2016 / 10:40 am

Haven’t seen this range before here SA it looks so pretty

Beauty Candy Loves

3. March 17, 2016 / 11:20 am

Beautiful package! I never tried these products, but maybe one day…

4. March 17, 2016 / 1:35 pm

This looks gorgeous 🙂 I’ve not tried the new range yet, but I’m definitely going to as I love their facial oil 🙂 x

5. March 17, 2016 / 2:07 pm

I am drowning in body and facial products so I won’t be purchasing anything for a long time, I do look forward to your in-depth reviews on these, Corinne.
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…Reverse Hair Washing with TresemmeMy Profile

6. March 17, 2016 / 9:14 pm

Iv tried the body butter when I went into the Body Shop and I really liked it. Also the pckaging is gorg. Ameera xo

ameeraraidhan.blogspot.com

7. March 18, 2016 / 12:13 am

I think I’d like this range since I do enjoy rose scented beauty products. The body Shop isn’t as popular in the US these days so it’s become harder to find their shops.
    Rowena @ rolala loves recently posted…My Sunglasses CollectionMy Profile

8. March 18, 2016 / 1:22 am

love the packaging. I bet it smells great as well… but I don’t buy much Body Shop because they don’t meet my criteria of being a “natural” brand.
    Arianne recently posted…FOOD | IndulgeMy Profile

9. March 18, 2016 / 2:17 pm

I’ve not tried any of this range yet, but Mum picked some up recently and loved it.
    Nikki-ann recently posted…Books & BargainsMy Profile