Redesigning my wardrobe

DSC_0547

As you all know by now, I love dresses I have a massive collection of dresses of all different colours, styles and patterns. But over the past year or so, I’ve hardly added any new dresses to my collection. I’m not sure why. Probably because I have enough already, I mean, LOOK AT MY DRESSES:

2015-06-30_1435683516

There is a slight problem with my dress collection though, I tend to opt for bright, floral dresses that are only really suitable for summer. Or dresses for going out.

There’s probably only around 5 or 6 dresses that are suitable for every day wear. So I’ve been looking at adding a few more sensible dresses to my collection.

These are what I’ve currently got my eyes on:

maxi

Ok, the bright green one is just like everything I described above. Bright and not suitable for normal days. But I love I love it so much. So much so that I even bought it as a treat for being such an adult on Tuesday. It’s from ASOS by a brand called Trollied Dolly and I love their dresses.

The maxi dress is also not very day to day, but when I was trawling through one of my favourite sites for dresses, House of Fraser, I saw it and couldn’t resist adding to the list.

Incase you’re wondering, the 4 dresses on the left from ASOS and the 3 on the right are from HOS. I’m very tempted to get the one on the top right, too. It’s only £20! WANT.

What have you been wanting to add to your wardrobe lately?

1. Piles of Smiles
    February 19, 2016 / 8:17 am

Suuuuuper usefull; my wardrobe’s a mess!

2. Jackie Harrison
    February 19, 2016 / 11:40 am

They all such pretty dresses perfect for Spring.

3. February 19, 2016 / 12:11 pm

Im the same!! I probably own about 60dresses at least! I do have a fair mixture of them though. I do tend to still wear summery ones but with a blouse underneath! Was totally drooling over your rack of dresses!!x
    kezzie recently posted…5 brooches and friends #20My Profile

4. February 19, 2016 / 1:01 pm

I don’t know, sometimes in the bleak winter months you need some bright stuff just to not feel so damn blah. But anyway, super cute dresses ☺️

5. February 19, 2016 / 6:15 pm

Such pretty dresses. I don’t wear dresses because I don’t feel good in it, don’t know why…maybe because I am not use to 🙂 Maybe when I lost some weight I will buy a dress…
    Darina recently posted…A Parisian Apartment Discovered After 70 YearsMy Profile

6. Gabrielle
    February 19, 2016 / 7:36 pm

Oh wow, that’s an impressive collection of prints! I love the maxi dress you’ve selected, very elegant.

Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    instagram.com/aglassofice
    x

7. February 19, 2016 / 9:13 pm

I love dresses too – come spring a dress, black tights and boots are my uniform! Floral prints are my favourite – I love the blue floral one bottom right 🙂
    Katy recently posted…Butterflies in the Glasshouse at RHS WisleyMy Profile

8. February 20, 2016 / 4:51 am

I love the blue floral one on the bottom right! 🙂

I’m such a sucker for blue dresses, I have more blue dresses than any other colour in my wardrobe, haha! I can stop myself buying blue clothes but dresses seem harder. I think dresses are great additions to a wardrobe as they are instant outfits – put it on and you’re done! 🙂
    Mica recently posted…Printed Kimonos, Denim Shorts and Rebecca Minkoff Plum Mini MAB Tote BagMy Profile

9. February 20, 2016 / 12:34 pm

I have found the same when looking in my wardrobe! I have lots of summer appropriate dresses, so recently I have been looking out for darker dresses, and managed to pick up a beautiful navy blue ladybird print one
    Charlotte recently posted…Stop Existing. Start LivingMy Profile

10. February 20, 2016 / 10:37 pm

I have to say I’m sort of going through the same struggle as you: I own so much of the same thing but they’re not for everyday use or sometimes, I end up going for the same thing anyway. It’s a bit stressing if I’m honest.

Also, I’m complete enamoured by both the bluish dresses on the second row – I think they’re gorgeous and because you’re on the pale side of the spectrum like me, I think they’d look lovely on you. It’d make you pop as heck!

Ella x
    Ella Pinto recently posted…Kiko Cosmetics // Crystal Sheer and Luscious Cream Lipsticks ReviewMy Profile

11. February 21, 2016 / 10:38 pm

I love the top left one so much and wish I’d saw it on asos myself – I went on an asos binge last night and bought four dresses and a pair of boots… they’re due tomorrow and I really hope they’re all going to work as I’m so bored of my dresses at the moment!

12. February 22, 2016 / 6:41 pm

i do love your dress collection! and all of these would be great additions to it, ha;-) i’ve been trying to downsize though, which isn’t that much fun! xx
    Laura recently posted…project 366: 046-052My Profile