Well done if you followed along and checked in weekly, you deserve a drink. Also, well done to those that didn’t follow check in weekly, you deserve a drink, too.
Just to end the course, I’d like to say thanks to everyone that left me wonderful comments, tweeted, retweeted, shared the course with others and have followed along on my e-mail list.
It’s been great fun to do and I’m sad to see the end of it.
Let’s recap what we’ve gone over during the last 7 weeks.
- Week 1: Check Yourself – an audit of your blog and social media accounts to make sure everything is up to date and ready for the new year.
- Week 2: Learning From Others – analysing other peoples blogs to see how you can improve your own.
- Week 3: Figuring Out What You Want – being clear about your blog goals and what actions you need to take to achieve them.
- Week 4: Improve Your Images – how to improve your blog images, use props, make graphics and where to grab free stock photos.
- Week 5: Improve Your Content – tips and tricks on how to improve your writing.
- Week 6: Blog Consistently – creating a schedule that works for you and sticking to it.
- Week 7: Socialise – using comments and social media to get involved in the community and grow your traffic and social proof.
There are all the posts we’ve been through.
Now it’s over to you, I’d love to you answer a few questions in the comments:
- What have you learnt over the last few weeks?
- What are you going to do differently with your blog from now on?
- Are there any questions, or type of posts you’d like to see from me in the future to help improve your blog?