Posted on December 7, 2015

#socialbloggers 83 // 2015 Throwback

#socialbloggers

DO (4)

I can’t believe it’s Christmas in just a couple of weeks! I am zero amount prepared! I’ve not bought even one present yet, haha.

I need to get my self sorted out as I’ll be working loads up until Christmas!

I’m excited to go home and see my twins – my brothers kids that are having their first Christmas! Cute babies! A twin Christmas! Yay!

As for resolutions, I’m not sure what I’ll be setting myself as goals, I wrote a post a couple of weeks ago about how I felt like a failure as I’m not going to hit my goal of 2500 Bloglovin’ followers and 5000 Twitter followers by the end of the year. So I don’t want to make it related to hitting certain follower numbers. Although I’ll probably will because I’m a stat obsessed dick.

After reading Amber’s post about how she got 150,000 pageviews in November, I noticed how she had a big increase in traffic from Pinterest, I might set myself a goal around using Pinterest more – I don’t do anything with Pinterest at the moment – it’s just a dead account!

Do any of you use Pinterest?

goalsQ1: What are your plans for December? Any holidays/winter traditions that you’ll be keeping?

Q2: Since it’s the end of 2015, what’s the biggest resolution you ticked off successfully this year?

Q3: What’s in your December to-read list? Is there anything special you’re reading this month?

Q4: If you could go back in time & change something about 2015, what would you change? If not, why not?

Q5: What are some memories/things that are, now, your ultimate favorite of 2015?

• Reply Sarah December 7, 2015 at 7:58 am

I don’t even want to look back on my 2015 resolutions because I have a feeling I will have failed/forgotten about at least half of them – so don’t make me do it! I can’t help but set goals and resolutions even thought 9/10 I will never stick to or complete, but I guess it all has to be about that 1 thing that I do manage to tick off the list, one is better than none!

Sarah recently posted…*Surviving the Christmas Party SeasonMy Profile

• Reply Anca December 7, 2015 at 9:13 am

Interesting subject. I’ve completed all my goals for 2015 a couple of months ago and now I want to set new goals for next year. I think it was the first year I’ve done that, but I tried to set up goals that were achievable.
    Anca recently posted…Saint Nicholas DayMy Profile

• Reply Jackie Harrison December 7, 2015 at 11:15 am

Last year around this time I was almost done this year I’m so behind.

• Reply Mica December 7, 2015 at 11:42 am

Good luck with the pinterest! 🙂 I’ve been wary of joining it as everyone talks about how addictive it is, and I’m already pretty addicted to instagram…haha!

I prefer to be more open ended with any ‘resolutions’ I set, things like ‘do more of’ and ‘do less off’, as setting numbers/figures is daunting and can be upsetting when you don’t hit them. But numbers don’t mean much in the end!
    Mica recently posted…Melbourne Girl’s Weekend – Second Trimester Travel Style And Pregnancy Trip EssentialsMy Profile

• Reply Josie December 7, 2015 at 11:42 am

I’m so proud, for once I’m actually prepared (ish!) for Christmas! That’s so cute the twins are having their first Christmas, it’s my niece’s too and I can’t wait. And no way are you a failure missus, I think your blog is fab! Interesting mix of topics, always something new to read everyday and I think you’re hella funny too! x

Josie | Sick Chick Chic
    Josie recently posted…Green & BlueMy Profile

• Reply Candice December 7, 2015 at 12:47 pm

This holidays I am just going to chill out and take a break from everything

Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

• Reply Ela December 7, 2015 at 6:07 pm

I’ve read couple of posts about how to direct traffic from Pinterest however I still have no clue 🙂 I’ve been using pinterest for years, mostly for keeping the things I like but no other reason, I should dig into it!
    I prefer not to set goals, I don’t know if I’m doing the right thing because if I don’t set goals, I will just be lazy after work. Maybe I can have a new year resolution, hopefully! If I could go back in time, I’d go back to time when my colleagues took the credit for the work I did and I was stupid enough to not say a word… Really stupid!

Ela recently posted…Cacharel Amor Amor PerfumeMy Profile

• Reply Kezzie December 7, 2015 at 8:05 pm

2500 followers??!?! Wow! You are reliant on other people though, so don’t feel down, it’s up to other people! Ha, I can’t even get to 200 after almost 11 years of blogging- you’re doing well Corinne! I followed you earlier in the year after not remembering to for ages so I am sure there are people like me!x
    Kezzie recently posted…Advent Day 7- The hyena, the Christmas tree and the sneaky 70’s outfit!My Profile

• Reply Akaleistar December 8, 2015 at 1:41 am

Pinterest doesn’t do much for me, but I’ve recently started using StumbleUpon and have noticed a small increase in page views. I don’t usually set blogging goals, but I’m slowly starting to change that.
    Akaleistar recently posted…Holiday Looks Inspired by ElsaMy Profile

• Reply Corinne December 8, 2015 at 7:39 pm

I tried stumble but didn’t do well with it!

• Reply Lucy December 13, 2015 at 12:51 pm

For once in my life I am very well planned for Christmas mainly because when the little one arrives i would have no time. I’m a great believer in not looking back and certainly although tempting the only way is looking forward Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Christmas Drinks ChallengeMy Profile

• Reply Corinne December 14, 2015 at 8:11 pm

Oh my god I can’t wait until you have this baby

• Reply Lucy December 19, 2015 at 4:33 pm

I had to have all my Christmas presents and planning done early as I knew when the baby came it would all go out the wi die and if has. Having little baby twins for Chris mynas will be lovely Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Christmas Drinks ChallengeMy Profile

• Reply Justine Dobbelaere December 21, 2015 at 9:03 pm

I think your blog and articles are amazing! You inspire me!

• Reply Justine Dobbelaere December 21, 2015 at 9:07 pm

I think your blog is amazing! You can write great posts!