I am most excited because this means I get to wear a Christmas jumper every day! Woo! The down side to this is that I have no pockets so I don’t know what I am going to do with my phones while I’m at work. Doom!
Anyway, let’s look at some of the highlights of November:
- I went to some great events this month, mostly new bar or menu launches, including the vegetarian street food place, Bundobust and Pintura.
- After my old gym randomly closed, my new Puregym finally opened!
- I ran 10k in Leeds Abbey Dash.
- I wrote an eBook for and started the 5 week fitness challenge – #fitmas.
- I spent an evening trying whisky at a new pop up bar in Leeds.
- I watched The Mockingjay Part 2 at the cinema and cried for what feels like days.
- I went to Manchester and met up with some of my favourite bloggers for drinks.
What were your highlights for November and what are you most looking forward to in December?