InstaNatural’s Skin Clearing Spot Treatment

InstaNatural's Skin Clearing Spot Treatment

Ohhhh yes. I’m here again moaning about my terrible skin.

I AM SO SPOTTY. It’s awful. I have like two days a month where my skin is kind of okay, then all of a sudden BAM. I’ve been hit with the curse of adult acne.

My skin isn’t probably as bad at some peoples, but it still makes me feel paranoid and terrible about myself. I’ve tried loads of treatments over the years but nothing seems give me dramatic results like the bottles promise.

I find that with all skincare though. Promises me miracles but I can only see a slight difference at most.

InstaNatural's Skin Clearing Spot Treatment

InstaNatruals Skin Clearing Spot Treatment claims to be the answer to my prayers. It is supposed to help prevent and clear:

• Breakouts
  • Whiteheads
  • Blackheads
  • Blemishes
  • Spots

It has a drying formula that contains 2.5% Salicylic Acid to help to diminishes signs of teen or adult acne, clean and clear the skin, shrinks whiteheads and blackheads, reduce visible spots and blemishes and give your skin a flush and smoother look and feel.

InstaNatural's Skin Clearing Spot Treatment

This is much more the type of product you use to help clear existing spots faster, than actually prevent them showing in the first place.

I use it by dipping a cotton bud in the bottle and dabbing the solution on my spots before going to bed. When I wake up, they do seem to have healed more than they would have if I hadn’t put anything on them – though not as much as Heal Gel Face seemed to zip my spots.

If you suffer with spots and want something to dry them up to get rid faster, this might be a good thing to have on your bathroom counter.

Do you use any treatments like this?

1. Jackie Harrison
    November 22, 2015 / 12:18 pm

I use murad spot for the pesty one once a month. I never heard of this it really cover more than one issues worth trying.

2. November 22, 2015 / 5:57 pm

I’ve been treating my breakouts with Tea Tree oil lately and it’s really helping to reduce redness but it seems to dry my skin our really quickly too which I don’t like so much! It’s always a good idea to keep a spot treatment in the beauty kit for those unexpected breakouts, let’s face it, they always catch us out! We need to be prepared!

Sarah recently posted…Guest Post: Working a Ski season abroadMy Profile

3. November 22, 2015 / 7:33 pm

I used to have times when my skin was awful but pregnancy had cleared them up not sure why. Most people get awful skin normally. This sounds like a good got when you have spots. Have you tried the Clinique treatment works a treat especially the foam wash Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Top Christmas Advent Calendars 2015My Profile

4. November 22, 2015 / 9:31 pm

I haven’t tried anything like that however some of my friends did and they weren’t really happy about the results. Recently my skin got really bad, might be stress related, and no matter what I try it doesn’t get better. So maybe I should try something like that and hope for it to work on my skin as it sounds really promising!

5. November 23, 2015 / 2:15 am

I’m still looking for a product that gives me perfectly clear skin, but this sounds interesting!
    Akaleistar recently posted…Express Yourself in a LBDMy Profile

6. November 23, 2015 / 3:33 am

Ugh, my skin gives me nightmares, too. Though I don’t get a lot of acne, it’s the blemish that absolutely chokes me to death. Does this work on blemishes well?

May | THE MAYDEN
    May recently posted…PassionMy Profile

7. November 23, 2015 / 3:41 am

I get hit by the occasional blemishes and they’re so annoying. I usually use patches but I used to use a similar type of treatment by Mario Badescu.
    Rowena @ rolala loves recently posted…Dine Out : Little ParkMy Profile