Posted on October 9, 2015

Soft & Gentle’s Skin Science Range

beauty products/ review

Soft & Gentle Skin Science Range

Do you ever get those mysterious e-mails where a company wants to send you a new product. and you’re like OMG WHAT COULD THIS BE?

Sometimes blogging is a lot like Christmas.

Unfortunately, my box of mystery arrived while I was in Cyprus. Because I’m the impatient type, I made my housemate open it and send me photos over the wifi.

Inside the box was two bottles of the new Soft & Gentle Skin Science range.

Soft & Gentle Skin Science Range

Soft & Gentle Skin Science Range

The range comes in a compressed can of 75ml but lasts just as long as 150ml cans. Here’s the two I was sent:

Visibly Smooth // Skin Science

This anti-perspirant contains Kelisoft, which is an ingredient that reduces hair growth and the thickness of hair to help give you smoother underarms.

This means your underarm hair will be thinner so you look smoother for longer. Ideal for those with dark, thick hair grows fast!

Ultra Protect // Skin Science

This product is for those that want the ultimate level of protection – keeping you dry for 72 hours! It helps to minimise irritation and halts sweat production.

Soft & Gentle Skin Science Range

Funnily, or unfortunately, I didn’t get sent the one bottle I would probably buy if I saw it in the shops:

Really Pure // Skin Science.

This is a deodorant, rather than an anti-perspirant. It’s a really gentle way to protect yourself and doesn’t have any allergens, alcohol & aluminium chlorohydrate – so if you’re worried about the possible link to anti-perspirants and cancer, this is something for you.

While I’m not someone that 100% only uses deodorants like this, I would opt for the more natural one given the choice!

They also sent me this cute tote bag that I’ll be using for the gym from now on – thanks, Soft & Gentle!

Soft & Gentle Skin Science Range

What’s your favourite deodorant/anti-perspirant?

• Reply Trang Do October 9, 2015 at 7:59 am

I have never heard about this product!! But, it sounds great in your post!!
    Xoxo,
    Love from http://www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}
    Trang Do recently posted…Favorites: September 2015My Profile

• Reply Bethany Grace October 9, 2015 at 9:54 am

The deodorants sound great for sensitive skin! The tote bag is soooo cute too.

Hope you’re having a great friday,
    Bethany x

bethanygraceo.blogspot.dk

Do pop over to my blog, if you fancy of course, and tell me what you think!
    Bethany Grace recently posted…LuxembourgMy Profile

• Reply Candice October 9, 2015 at 10:27 am

Its cool that it actually has something to reduce hair growth! My hairs grow back so darn fast

Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

• Reply Jackie Harrison October 9, 2015 at 11:28 am

The product sounds great loving the tote.

• Reply Sian October 9, 2015 at 2:12 pm

I never knew anything about possible links between anti perspirants and cancer! Scary stuff!

I definitely like the sound of the one that reduces hair growth, that would be super helpful to a lot of people! I like that they’re more natural than most deodorants. The tote bag is adorable too!

Sian xx Cakey Dreamer

• Reply Shireen L. Platt October 9, 2015 at 4:37 pm

This is the second review I read on this brand and I’m dying to find out if it’s available here in Canada. And LOL at Drop It Like A Squat, perfection!
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…Younger Lips Made Possible with Arbonne Intelligence Lip TreatmentMy Profile

• Reply Sarah October 9, 2015 at 7:42 pm

I REALLY want to try the visibly smooth one! Having dark hair and pale skin means no matter how smooth it might feel, I still get that dark rootage – and I refuse to wax my underarms, that is just a world of pain I am reluctant to experience!

Sarah recently posted…Look Fantastic Limited Edition Christmas Beauty BoxMy Profile

• Reply Deborah October 9, 2015 at 9:13 pm

“Sometimes blogging is a lot like Christmas”, haha, true!! These products look amazing and the tote bag is su fun and cute. I’d love to try this brand! Thanks for sharing, dear 🙂
    xx

Deborah recently posted…FORGOTTENMy Profile

• Reply Lucy October 10, 2015 at 9:09 am

I change mine according to summer or winter and if I am doing activities. In the summer I serious overheat. I love the packaging and dusty pink, blue Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Truc Vert Restaurant MayfairMy Profile

• Reply Oksana Zolotukhina October 10, 2015 at 9:20 pm

Loved your review. I have seen this brand before, but haven’t actually tried it!

Oksana Zolotukhina recently posted…Отзыв: Косметика для мужчин. NUXE Гель для бритья и Гель для душа (многофункциональный).My Profile

• Reply Arianne October 11, 2015 at 6:23 am

cute packaging! I have never used a spray deodorant, so I tried the Dove one.. it so did not work.. I’m sticking to the deodorant stick from now on.
    Arianne recently posted…Life: The Transporter RefueledMy Profile

• Reply Amy October 17, 2015 at 5:55 pm

I need the visibly smooth one, even right after shaving they look like need doing, always get those annoying black bumps!
    Amy recently posted…The Bloggers Blog Awards 2015My Profile