Posted on October 24, 2015

Fiesta Bar and Grill Paphos // Cyprus Part 7

lifestyle

Fiesta Bar and Grill Paphos

We’re nearing the end of my trip now! We went to The Fiesta Bar and Grill a few times for their funky cocktails, but one night we went for lunch, too.

The cocktail menu is amazing, with over 100 types to pick from. I had the most amazing bubblegum martini, candy floss martini and blue lagoon cocktail!

The cocktails come with cute animals made out of pipe cleaners, which the kids just loved.

I ordered grilled halloumi for starters which was nice enough, but could have done with some sauce or dip as it’s dry to eat on it’s own. Then for the main, I had a Greek salad which was something I kept eating a lot of over in Cyprus. Being a vegetarian can be hard when you love salads so much, as most include chicken or bacon so Greek salads tend to be the only meat free option in most places!

I have a love hate relationship with Greek salads, if I’m honest. I wish I could re-design them and use green olives in stead of black olives and peppers instead of tomatoes. Then it would probably be the best salad in the world.

After the game we watched football, Liverpool was playing Manchester United and my whole family is a massive Liverpool fan.

My niece was wearing her Liverpool shirt and we made her go over to a man in a Man U one and say ‘your shirt is rubbish’. It was so cute haha.

Unfortunately, Liverpool lost. So he had the last laugh, I guess!

Fiesta Bar and Grill Paphos Fiesta Bar and Grill Paphos

Fiesta Bar and Grill Paphos

Fiesta Bar and Grill Paphos

Fiesta Bar and Grill Paphos

Fiesta Bar and Grill Paphos

Fiesta Bar and Grill Paphos

Fiesta Bar and Grill Paphos

Fiesta Bar and Grill Paphos

Fiesta Bar and Grill Paphos

Fiesta Bar and Grill Paphos

• Reply Sarah October 24, 2015 at 7:37 am

I love the pipe cleaner animals, no lie they would keep me amused for a while and no doubt would end up on my hair or behind my ear as the night went on!

Greek salads always look more like a side salad to me than an actual mean, there’s just no substance to them.

Your niece is adorable just a shame she’s a Liverpool fan! (Don’t tell anyone but…I’m a blue nose!)

Sarah recently posted…Understated Halloween Home DecorMy Profile

• Reply Corinne October 25, 2015 at 6:17 pm

Haha! I wish I had put them in my hair now! I don’t know what a blue nose is?

• Reply Ela October 24, 2015 at 2:13 pm

I like how they served your cocktail, they look good. I hardly order salad when I go out because there’s always something I don’t really like but I like any type of olives in my salad. I hope your niece didn’t get sad because of Liverpool losing. Grilled halloumi looks delicious!

Ela recently posted…Soap and Glory ArcheryMy Profile

• Reply Corinne October 25, 2015 at 6:18 pm

It’s okay, she wasn’t sad. There was a park for her to play on 🙂

• Reply Rebecca October 25, 2015 at 1:13 am

GORGEOUS pictures! Also i’m so so jealous – it looks so beautiful! As a Liverpudlian i can say we were all bummed they lost too 🙁

Have a lovely day,
    Rebecca x
    Rebecca recently posted…Facebook Page?My Profile

• Reply Lucy October 25, 2015 at 9:29 am

Animals in cocktails is a great way to add some personality to a drink. You should try and great your perfect Greek salad. I could eat halloumi all day I love the stuff Lucy X
    Lucy recently posted…Dishoom RestaurantMy Profile

• Reply Corinne October 25, 2015 at 6:19 pm

Yeah, I should try and make my own – I don’t know why I haven’t bothered yet to be honest!

• Reply kezzie October 27, 2015 at 3:27 pm

I’m with ya on the green olives!!! (And lose the onions!)
    kezzie recently posted…TARDIS Tuesday- The temporary CaretakerMy Profile