Christmas Gift Ideas from Amara

DSC_0104

She’s at it again, look. More Christmas posts!

You need to get used to it because there’s going to be a lot more there’s going to be a lot more coming up over the next few weeks!

So let’s talk about Amara, shall we?

Amara is a Luxury Gift & Designer Homeware shop. It sells many products that would make an ideal gift for someone who already has everything!

It’s full of things like quirky crockery, stationary, homeware and candles. It’s all quite adorable and I’d happily kit my home out in some of the things from here. Especially their kitchenware!

christmas gift ideas

Amara sent me a few of their items see for myself!

I did my usual ‘you pick, I like a surprise’ and here’s what turned up on my door step the next day!

They sent me an iPhone 5/5S case by Melli Mello. It’s a lovely pattern and colour, as you can see for yourself!

DSC_0107 DSC_0116

Next up is this coffee up that describes me perfectly. Me me me, haha. It’s such a cute cup and perfect for herbal tea and it makes me feel very ‘bloggy’.

DSC_0113

The last thing they sent me was this note book with a pen that says ‘note to self’. It’s a cute pocket sized book – ideal for your handbag or even just have by your desk.

DSC_0108 (1)  DSC_0109  DSC_0117

Have you heard of this site before? What do you think of it?

1. October 20, 2015 / 7:51 am

I like unusual gifts that people would not buy themeselves. Finish gifts for those that have everything is a real challenge. They chose some great items love the phone case Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Morning sickness the survival guideMy Profile

2. October 20, 2015 / 7:52 am

I’ve not heard of Amara but looking through the site it is exactly the type of place I would shop for Christmas gifts! I love quirky gifts, the more unusual the better and they’re so much more personal to the person! I would rather gift something like the me me me cup to a friend than a selection box and some pjs, they’d get a right kick out of the mug!

Sarah recently posted…No7 Early Defence Night CreamMy Profile

3. October 20, 2015 / 8:31 am

I honestly haven’t heard about Amara, but cool.. they really have this cute stuffs around. Thanks, Corinne, at least now I’m a bit aware of it.
    And hey, what you received are really one of the cute ones!
    Enjoy them!

Xoxo,
    Jhem | JhemSays.com

4. Jackie Harrison
    October 20, 2015 / 10:58 am

Awesome ideas to give as gift for Christmas.

5. October 20, 2015 / 1:23 pm

The phone case is very pretty, I like it a lot. The coffee cup is fun too, I would love one like that, with “me me me” 😀
    Anca recently posted…GeocachingMy Profile

6. October 20, 2015 / 10:42 pm

I haven’t heard it before, thanks for introducing to us 🙂 Things they sent are really good, my favourite one is the cup. They seem to have really nice stuff, I will have a look now x

Ela recently posted…Soap and Glory ArcheryMy Profile

7. October 21, 2015 / 12:11 am

I’ve never heard of this site before but everything is so unusual and cute but with that luxury feel. Everything they gave you was very you too.

Definitely checking them out for christmas gift ideas.

Victoria xx thedaisyjaynes.com