Posted on September 25, 2015

Rimmel Stay Blushed // A Pop of Pink

beauty products/ makeup/ review

DSC_0421

I’ve never tried a liquid blush before, but the name ‘pop of pink’ just made me think this would be perfect for me – as that’s exactly what I look for when I think of blusher.

It’s a lightweight cream lip tint that you just blend into your cheeks – it works a treat for a subtle blushed look and lasts all day. It’s lovely 🙂

Ingredients:

aqua/water/eau, peg/ppg-8/3 laurate, heptyl undecylenate, polyethylene, glycerin, dimethicone/divinyldimethicone/ silsesquioxane crosspolymer, sodium polyacrylate, phenoxyethanol, parfum/ fragrance, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, lauric acid

DSC_0415 DSC_0281 DSC_0286

What’s your favourite blusher?

• Reply Nottooseriousblog September 25, 2015 at 10:56 am

I have never seen it before.
    Nottooseriousblog recently posted…Na co skusiłam się w LUSHu?My Profile

• Reply Jackie Harrison September 25, 2015 at 11:16 am

The blush looks great on you Rimmel is a great brand I had use several of their items so far you show two items I have to consider in trying out. Have a great weekend.

• Reply Anca September 25, 2015 at 11:48 am

It looks great, I never tried liquid blush before either.
    Anca recently posted…New cashmere ponchoMy Profile

• Reply Ela September 25, 2015 at 3:14 pm

I don’t use liquid blushes as they don’t last for long. I was so tempted to get this one many times however I’ve never picked it. It looks nice. xx

• Reply Shireen L. Platt September 25, 2015 at 3:14 pm

I don’t think I’ve seen this one before, will have to check it again. My favourite has to be NYX powder blushers, they are brilliant.
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…BRAND FOCUS: JORD Wood WatchesMy Profile

• Reply Oksana Zolotukhina September 25, 2015 at 6:56 pm

It looks very lovely on your cheeks)))

• Reply Rebeca September 25, 2015 at 8:47 pm

I had tested a liquid blush Avon and I really liked the result, it is very natural like this that you show us!
    Rebeca recently posted…La meta está en ti / The goal is in you – AvonMy Profile

• Reply Arianne September 26, 2015 at 8:12 am

I discovered that NARS Deep Throat is my first favorite blusher 🙂
    Arianne recently posted…Food: Cheese Roll Cheese-Filled PastryMy Profile

• Reply Jessica September 26, 2015 at 12:30 pm

oooh wow! that flush looks so natural

Jessica | notjessfashion.com

• Reply Lucy September 28, 2015 at 8:21 am

A liquid blush is an unusual idea but sounds worth a go looks pretty on Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…A very British Day outMy Profile