My Brothers Wedding // Cyprus Part 2

DSC_0720

My brother and his wife married 12 years ago. They married because they had children.

They wanted to re-new their vows now, after 17 years together. For them. Which I think is totally adorbs.

We’re on holiday in Cyprus and this is where they’ve had it done, amongst 21 of us. Some family, some friends – all smiling in the grounds of a beautiful hotel. We then went to a restaurant right on the sea front to watch the sun set, eat and drink.

Afterwards, we went back to the hotel for some drinks and jumped into the pool at midnight. After being removed by security, we took our wet hair to one of the balconies drinking home made Blueberry Pie – which is a strong alcoholic drink some of their American friends brought from Wisconsin. Amazing.

They asked me to take their photos and here are some of my favourites.

DSC_0098 DSC_0187 DSC_0190 DSC_0212 DSC_0214 DSC_0227 DSC_0413 DSC_0426 DSC_0428 DSC_0471 DSC_0517 DSC_0527 DSC_0648 DSC_0661 DSC_0751 DSC_0863

1. Candice
    September 11, 2015 / 8:20 am

Wow what a beautiful day!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on your bro ad sister in law for renewing their vows

Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

2. Jackie Harrison
    September 11, 2015 / 11:13 am

You have a beautiful family. The bride and groom look amazing and the location is outstanding You look stunning.

3. September 11, 2015 / 12:40 pm

Some gorgeous photos – and how cute is the little bridesmaid?!

I hope you had a lovely time, your dress is lovely 🙂
    Emilie recently posted…Don’t worry, I’m still here!!My Profile

4. September 11, 2015 / 3:38 pm

Vow renewals are so sweet and the ceremony looks lovely! Congratulations to your brother and sister in law!
    Rowena @ rolala loves recently posted…Currently CovetingMy Profile

5. September 12, 2015 / 7:33 am

Girl, it sounds awesome! Love a woman with a tattoo on a wedding dress 😉 17 years Wow. If I ‘m ever lucky to have a love for 17 years this will be an important number since it’s my favorite 😉 Nothing better than a ceremony and afterwards watching sunset in sea front, and the midnight swim? Awesome! These are the kind of weddings I like, intimate, and fun! 🙂

6. September 12, 2015 / 2:09 pm

These are just lovely! How lovely for you all to do this together and for you to be able to use your skills in this way for them!x
    Kezzie recently posted…Back to my wildflower dreamsMy Profile

7. September 12, 2015 / 9:32 pm

Congratulations to them. It’s special to see couples in love and ready to commit to each other again. The pictures are beautiful x

8. September 13, 2015 / 1:45 am

What a beautiful way to celebrate their love! Congratulations to the happy couple! 🙂

Bella Pummarola

9. September 13, 2015 / 11:02 am

It is lovely when people renew their vowels to remind themeselves why they love each other and make a further commitment. Looks like a lovely day as does your dress Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…The Foodie Blogger get to know meMy Profile