The Body Shop Spa of The World Range // New In

The Body Shop Spa of The World

I’ve just got out of the most wonderful bath ever, and I smell amazing.

All thanks to The Body Shop and their new range, Spa of The World, which launched on the 11th August.

They sent me a few products across to try out for myself and share with you guys.

The Body Shop Spa of The World

If you can’t already tell by the packaging, this is definitely one of The Body Shops higher end range.  The products all come in delicious scents that are bound to keep your pampered. Here’s what they sent me.

The Body Shop Spa of The World

Polynesian Monoi Radiance Oil.

Monoï is a sacred blend of coconut oil and fragrant tiare flowers. It’s both a hair and body oil, leaving your skin soft and your hair shiny and conditioned.

The Body Shop Spa of The World The Body Shop Spa of The World

Dead Sea Salt Scrub.

This scrub is the perfect texture to exfoliate and help your circulation. You don’t need to use a lot at once to get the feeling of soft, fresh skin. I can’t help but feel refreshed after using this.

The Body Shop Spa of The World

The Body Shop Spa of The World

Japanese Camellia Cream.

Camellia oil has been used by Japanese women since the 8th century. This cream smells delicious and will help to hydrate your skin and leave a faint, delicious scent.

The Body Shop Spa of The World The Body Shop Spa of The World

Egyptian Milk and Honey Bath

Woah. This is a powder you scoop into your bath – it’s inspired by the milk and honey bath Cleopatra used to have herself.

It literally is like a bath of milk and honey. It smells lovely and when you’re in the bath, you can feel that it’s rich, creamy and my skin felt so smooth after. I love this!

The Body Shop Spa of The World

Have you tried any of this new Spa of The World range yet?

1. Jackie Harrison
    August 18, 2015 / 11:22 am

Love the packaging the milk bath is something I will love to try.

2. August 18, 2015 / 2:57 pm

I must say your style is very impressive! You have a fantastic blog and all the pictures are wonderful! Loved everything!

Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blogs and let me know in comments where you follow and I will follow back from both my blog!

Keep in touch
    Charu
    Charu Sharma recently posted…Peplum with a little twist – OOTDMy Profile

3. Kiki
    August 18, 2015 / 6:30 pm

These look so amazing! I love the look of that dead sea salt scrub. Lovely reviews!
    xo Kiki

4. August 18, 2015 / 9:41 pm

I used their Chocolate set and it smelled HEAVENLY! I haven’t seen this set around here, but I would love to try it when it launches.

5. August 18, 2015 / 11:06 pm

Feel my jealousy through the interwebs! This entire ranges looks like a ‘lock myself in the bathroom for a weekend’ pamper session just waiting to happen! I think I feel a trip to the body shop coming on, especially the Egyptian bath salts!

Sarah recently posted…Friendships and FacebookMy Profile

6. August 18, 2015 / 11:09 pm

Haven’t tried some of it, but gosh Corrine you’ve just received some heaven sent lol.. I would love to try that dead sea salt in my bath.. well, not yet now, maybe just after giving birth hihi..
    THanks for sharing your thoughts, hun!

Have a lovely day!

xoxo
    Jhem | JhemSays.com
    Jhem Arzaga recently posted…Go Irresistible with Bunny 4 Color Violet Contact LensMy Profile

7. August 19, 2015 / 10:16 pm

These sound lovely and exactly what I could do with right now. A milk and honey bath I bet is brilliant for the skin Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Pregnancy Beauty TipsMy Profile

8. Rina
    August 21, 2015 / 7:42 pm

Hey,

Do you know if this collection is available in USA? If not is there a website which I can purchase it from. Thanks!!

• Corinne
      August 29, 2015 / 12:38 pm

You should check it out 🙂