Posted on August 18, 2015

The Body Shop Spa of The World Range // New In

beauty products/ review/ skincare

The Body Shop Spa of The World

I’ve just got out of the most wonderful bath ever, and I smell amazing.

All thanks to The Body Shop and their new range, Spa of The World, which launched on the 11th August.

They sent me a few products across to try out for myself and share with you guys.

The Body Shop Spa of The World

If you can’t already tell by the packaging, this is definitely one of The Body Shops higher end range.  The products all come in delicious scents that are bound to keep your pampered. Here’s what they sent me.

The Body Shop Spa of The World

Polynesian Monoi Radiance Oil.

Monoï is a sacred blend of coconut oil and fragrant tiare flowers. It’s both a hair and body oil, leaving your skin soft and your hair shiny and conditioned.

The Body Shop Spa of The World The Body Shop Spa of The World

Dead Sea Salt Scrub.

This scrub is the perfect texture to exfoliate and help your circulation. You don’t need to use a lot at once to get the feeling of soft, fresh skin. I can’t help but feel refreshed after using this.

The Body Shop Spa of The World

The Body Shop Spa of The World

Japanese Camellia Cream.

Camellia oil has been used by Japanese women since the 8th century. This cream smells delicious and will help to hydrate your skin and leave a faint, delicious scent.

The Body Shop Spa of The World The Body Shop Spa of The World

Egyptian Milk and Honey Bath

Woah. This is a powder you scoop into your bath – it’s inspired by the milk and honey bath Cleopatra used to have herself.

It literally is like a bath of milk and honey. It smells lovely and when you’re in the bath, you can feel that it’s rich, creamy and my skin felt so smooth after. I love this!

The Body Shop Spa of The World

Have you tried any of this new Spa of The World range yet?

• Reply Chaicy August 18, 2015 at 7:16 am

That’s great body spa range, I love Dead sea salts a lot they make my skin feel soft and nice. I only wish this brand was available here in my country

Style..A Pastiche! – New Post – August Envy Box Review

• Reply Jackie Harrison August 18, 2015 at 11:22 am

Love the packaging the milk bath is something I will love to try.

• Reply LauraDaisyChain August 18, 2015 at 2:05 pm

The packaging of this is SO CHIC! I need.

• Reply Charu Sharma August 18, 2015 at 2:57 pm

I must say your style is very impressive! You have a fantastic blog and all the pictures are wonderful! Loved everything!

Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blogs and let me know in comments where you follow and I will follow back from both my blog!

Keep in touch
    Charu
    Charu Sharma recently posted…Peplum with a little twist – OOTDMy Profile

• Reply Bad Taste Toast August 18, 2015 at 4:28 pm

Oh wow these sound amazing, I could so use a relaxing hot bath right now! 🙂

I’ve just posted some pics of an antique & vintage market I visited last week. If you’re interested please come and have a look.

Bad Taste Toast – A German/Australian Style Blog
    Bad Taste Toast recently posted…3 in 1 Craft Antiques & Collectors Market Part IMy Profile

• Reply Kiki August 18, 2015 at 6:30 pm

These look so amazing! I love the look of that dead sea salt scrub. Lovely reviews!
    xo Kiki

• Reply Shireen L. Platt August 18, 2015 at 6:52 pm

Nope, never tried this range but I will definitely be picking it up to try soon!

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…REVIEW: Avon Ultra Luxury Lip Liners and Eye LinerMy Profile

• Reply Noor Unnahar August 18, 2015 at 9:41 pm

I used their Chocolate set and it smelled HEAVENLY! I haven’t seen this set around here, but I would love to try it when it launches.

• Reply helen August 18, 2015 at 9:58 pm

What a lovely set, the packaging is fab too!! Thanks for sharing <3

I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

* Electric Sunrise – Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

x

• Reply Oksana Zolotukhina August 18, 2015 at 10:26 pm

I’ve always wanted to try this brand! it sounds good!!!! Lovely collection.
    Oksana Zolotukhina recently posted…Солнце… море… пляж… и моя дорожная косметичка…My Profile

• Reply Sarah August 18, 2015 at 11:06 pm

Feel my jealousy through the interwebs! This entire ranges looks like a ‘lock myself in the bathroom for a weekend’ pamper session just waiting to happen! I think I feel a trip to the body shop coming on, especially the Egyptian bath salts!

Sarah recently posted…Friendships and FacebookMy Profile

• Reply Jhem Arzaga August 18, 2015 at 11:09 pm

Haven’t tried some of it, but gosh Corrine you’ve just received some heaven sent lol.. I would love to try that dead sea salt in my bath.. well, not yet now, maybe just after giving birth hihi..
    THanks for sharing your thoughts, hun!

Have a lovely day!

xoxo
    Jhem | JhemSays.com
    Jhem Arzaga recently posted…Go Irresistible with Bunny 4 Color Violet Contact LensMy Profile

• Reply Mica August 19, 2015 at 2:08 am

Oh that looks and sounds like a wonderful range!

I could go for a relaxing spa bath right now…that milk and honey bath sounds wonderful!
    Mica recently posted…Shirt Dress, Shift Dress, Cardigans and Ankle Boots.My Profile

• Reply M August 19, 2015 at 3:16 am

I love the body shop, since high school!

besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet
    M recently posted…Maxi-Cosi Pria 85 Ribble Knit Collection car seatMy Profile

• Reply Natalia Gutiérrez August 19, 2015 at 3:16 am

I looooove the Body Shop. They’re products are better than what they say in the labels

Natalia

• Reply Lucy August 19, 2015 at 10:16 pm

These sound lovely and exactly what I could do with right now. A milk and honey bath I bet is brilliant for the skin Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Pregnancy Beauty TipsMy Profile

• Reply Rina August 21, 2015 at 7:42 pm

Hey,

Do you know if this collection is available in USA? If not is there a website which I can purchase it from. Thanks!!

• Reply The Sunday Mode August 28, 2015 at 6:30 am

Haven’t tried anything from this range (yet) but I’m really intrigued by it!

The Sunday Mode recently posted…The Face Behind ‘The Sunday Mode’My Profile

• Reply Corinne August 29, 2015 at 12:38 pm

You should check it out 🙂