Posted on August 2, 2015

Lemongrass & Lavender Roll-on Deodorant // AA Skincare

beauty products/ review/ skincare

Lemongrass & Lavender Roll-on Deodorant AA Skincare

Amphora Aromatics is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of pure essential oils and aromatherapy products. It’s a new brand to me.

A quick look at their website tells me they sell oils, bath products, bath bombs hair products, skin care, creams, cosmetic bases and home aromas.

They sent me this Lemongrass & Lavender deodorant from their natural deodorant range. It’s also available in Grapefruit & Cedarwood and Bergamot & Aloe.

It’s made with no aluminium, alcohol or synthetic parfums so it’s great if you’re conscious about harmful things in skincare. Aluminium in deodorant is thought to cause cancer – so it’s a good thing to stay away from.

I’ve been using this few the past few days and getting on with it pretty well. It smells lovely and I’ve felt dry and clean throughout full working shifts. Other roll on deodorants have left me still feeling a bit sweaty – but I’ve been fine with this. Woo.

Have a nosey around the site for yourself, the products are all packaged beautifully and would make a great hamper for someone who loves skincare products and pampering themselves!

DSC_0076 Lemongrass & Lavender Roll-on Deodorant AA Skincare Lemongrass & Lavender Roll-on Deodorant AA Skincare

• Reply Nina August 2, 2015 at 12:49 pm

I’ve never tried this but sounds interesting.

Nina

• Reply Jackie Harrison August 2, 2015 at 1:35 pm

Lemongrass is so good for you Happy Sunday.

• Reply Adela Acanski August 2, 2015 at 1:45 pm

Lovely post!

Adela Acanski recently posted…My favourite striped jumpsuitMy Profile

• Reply Jhem Arzaga August 2, 2015 at 2:49 pm

This sounds very promising, Corinne!
    I love the idea that it has no aluminum as its ingredients, very natural and this is something we should give a chance to try 🙂

Have a lovely day!

xoxo
    Jhem | JhemSays.com
    Jhem Arzaga recently posted…Black and White Outfits for SummerMy Profile

• Reply Jessica August 2, 2015 at 3:11 pm

i’ve been trying to be more conscious of the products i use. i hope we can have this here stateside 🙂

Jessica | notjessfashion.com

• Reply Shireen L. Platt August 2, 2015 at 3:31 pm

I’ve started to look into natural deodorants and this sounds lovely, I wonder if they are available here?

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…Let Your Skin Stay Summer Fresh with Dr. HauschkaMy Profile

• Reply Capturing Life Memoirs August 2, 2015 at 4:47 pm

Great product, thank you for sharing. Love the idea that its natural 🙂 Cute packaging too
    Capturing Life Memoirs recently posted…Keeping it SimpleMy Profile

• Reply Anca August 2, 2015 at 5:02 pm

I’m sure it smells lovely, I would like to try it,
    Anca recently posted…Mayas: revelation of an endless timeMy Profile

• Reply Naville August 2, 2015 at 5:53 pm

sounds really nice 🙂

xo

Inspirations Have I None
    Naville recently posted…Monochrome vs Minimal: Are They the Same?My Profile

• Reply Oksana Zolotukhina August 2, 2015 at 8:56 pm

I would like to try this, it sounds good!!!! I love the scent of lemongrass))
    Oksana Zolotukhina recently posted…Отзыв: Enjoy Your Summer! Июльская коробочка красоты Wonderbox Beauty Box №8.My Profile

• Reply Lucy August 2, 2015 at 11:02 pm

I love deodorants that have no aluminium the challenge is they often are not strong enough to do the job. The smell of lemon really appeals Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Nonnas Restaurant ChesterfieldMy Profile

• Reply Kelsey&Kenecha August 3, 2015 at 2:28 am

Lovely product!
    Kelsey&Kenecha recently posted…Twinkle Deals Review.My Profile

• Reply Rowena @ rolala loves August 3, 2015 at 2:34 am

I’m all for non-aluminum deodorants so this one sounds nice to me. Good to know it works.
    Rowena @ rolala loves recently posted…Common SenseMy Profile

• Reply Akaleistar August 4, 2015 at 2:41 am

The scent sounds really nice!
    Akaleistar recently posted…Why Don’t You…?My Profile