Posted on August 25, 2015

Holiday Shoe Wishlist // Melissa Shoes

misc

daniels

I go on holiday in EIGHT DAYS.

I’ll be flying to Cyprus to spend two weeks in the sun! I’ve not been on a sun/beach holiday in years. My holidays are usually trips to theme parks, like Disney Paris or the theme parks in Florida, or short city breaks.

I’m pretty sure I’ve mentioned my shoe doom before. When I went to Florida, I was not shoe prepared at all and spent the first day in pain, hobbling around Universal Studios until I gave in and ended up buying.. you wait for it.. Crocs.

Since then, I’ve been a lot more shoe-wise and making sure I pack shoes that are suitable for the occasion.

I’ve recently been browsing through the Melissa Collection on Daniel Footwear and found a few pairs of shoes that I’d to take on holiday.

daniel

As you can see, I’ve picked a colourful selection of flats and a pair of heels – most of which compliment the dresses I plan on taking with me!

Have you head of Melissa shoes before?

This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.

• Reply Jackie Harrison August 25, 2015 at 11:20 am

Stunning shoes and sandals

• Reply Danny August 25, 2015 at 1:35 pm

Oh goodie. I hope they do the red ones in a size 10.

• Reply Josie August 25, 2015 at 1:40 pm

These look funky! I hope you have a fab holiday, am very jealous x

Josie’s Journal
    Josie recently posted…Favourite Reads #2My Profile

• Reply KizzyDoll August 25, 2015 at 3:06 pm

Gorgeous shoes, have a wonderful time xx
    KizzyDoll recently posted…Inspirations du Jour!My Profile

• Reply Natalia Gutiérrez August 25, 2015 at 5:04 pm

They are so cute! I love how the colors are so vibrant 🙂
    Natalia Gutiérrez recently posted…Blanco y negroMy Profile

• Reply Sarah August 25, 2015 at 8:11 pm

14 more days and I’m off for a week in the sun too! I have NEVER in my entire life done a ‘lazy’ holiday before, I’ve always had parks and plans and itineraries, hell a ‘lazy’ day on holiday is usually a trip to the water park – so a whole week of NOTHING but sun, sea and sand – I have no idea what I’m going to do!

Love the shoe picks, especially the pink/orange pumps! So summery!

Sarah recently posted…Pre Holiday Skin Prep!My Profile

• Reply Kezzie August 25, 2015 at 10:14 pm

I really like Melissa shoes- they are really cute and I like them for the rain and camping. I bought my pair from TK Maxx, they’re gunmetal with little cute glitter bows and I adore them!x
    Kezzie recently posted…Pretending to be a pin-up girlMy Profile

• Reply Akaleistar August 25, 2015 at 10:32 pm

Cute shoes! I have some Melissa lace up ballet flats, and I love them 🙂
    Akaleistar recently posted…Inspired by The Great GatsbyMy Profile

• Reply Rowena @ rolala loves August 26, 2015 at 12:37 am

Lucky you! I’m actually coveting a pair of Melissa x Jason Wu flats.
    Rowena @ rolala loves recently posted…VO5 Anti-Frizz Haircare GiveawayMy Profile

• Reply Tara August 26, 2015 at 7:45 am

Melissa shoes smell so good! These pink ones are adorable.
    Tara recently posted…V Festival 2015 at Chelmsford with Sure! #NonStopSummerMy Profile

• Reply Lucy August 26, 2015 at 8:17 am

You will love Cyprus it is very beautiful. Finding holiday shoes is difficult that are both comfortable and look nice. You have picked a good mix all of which look comfortable. Currently sporting a big blister so could do with a pair of these now Lucy x

• Reply krithi August 26, 2015 at 5:17 pm

wow Cyprus 🙂
    that would be awesome
    have a good time gal
    krithi recently posted…Burberry LIP MIST – ROSEWOOD NO.215My Profile

• Reply Lou August 27, 2015 at 6:39 am

I seriously dig on flat shoes because I always prefer having the comfortable ones that those really deadly heels. Haha I like your taste, by the way 🙂
    Lou recently posted…20 Things I learned by 20My Profile