Holiday Shoe Wishlist // Melissa Shoes

daniels

I go on holiday in EIGHT DAYS.

I’ll be flying to Cyprus to spend two weeks in the sun! I’ve not been on a sun/beach holiday in years. My holidays are usually trips to theme parks, like Disney Paris or the theme parks in Florida, or short city breaks.

I’m pretty sure I’ve mentioned my shoe doom before. When I went to Florida, I was not shoe prepared at all and spent the first day in pain, hobbling around Universal Studios until I gave in and ended up buying.. you wait for it.. Crocs.

Since then, I’ve been a lot more shoe-wise and making sure I pack shoes that are suitable for the occasion.

I’ve recently been browsing through the Melissa Collection on Daniel Footwear and found a few pairs of shoes that I’d to take on holiday.

daniel

As you can see, I’ve picked a colourful selection of flats and a pair of heels – most of which compliment the dresses I plan on taking with me!

Have you head of Melissa shoes before?

This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.

1. Jackie Harrison
    August 25, 2015 / 11:20 am

Stunning shoes and sandals

2. Danny
    August 25, 2015 / 1:35 pm

Oh goodie. I hope they do the red ones in a size 10.

3. August 25, 2015 / 8:11 pm

14 more days and I’m off for a week in the sun too! I have NEVER in my entire life done a ‘lazy’ holiday before, I’ve always had parks and plans and itineraries, hell a ‘lazy’ day on holiday is usually a trip to the water park – so a whole week of NOTHING but sun, sea and sand – I have no idea what I’m going to do!

Love the shoe picks, especially the pink/orange pumps! So summery!

Sarah recently posted…Pre Holiday Skin Prep!My Profile

4. August 25, 2015 / 10:14 pm

I really like Melissa shoes- they are really cute and I like them for the rain and camping. I bought my pair from TK Maxx, they’re gunmetal with little cute glitter bows and I adore them!x
    Kezzie recently posted…Pretending to be a pin-up girlMy Profile

5. August 26, 2015 / 8:17 am

You will love Cyprus it is very beautiful. Finding holiday shoes is difficult that are both comfortable and look nice. You have picked a good mix all of which look comfortable. Currently sporting a big blister so could do with a pair of these now Lucy x

6. August 27, 2015 / 6:39 am

I seriously dig on flat shoes because I always prefer having the comfortable ones that those really deadly heels. Haha I like your taste, by the way 🙂
    Lou recently posted…20 Things I learned by 20My Profile