Posted on August 29, 2015

Holiday Primark Haul!

lifestyle

Primark Haul

It’s less than a week until I jet off to Cyprus for two weeks!

Last week, I did some shopping in Primark.

The best thing about going on holiday in September is that you get to take advantage of the summer sale! Most of the things I bought had been reduced so all of this cost me only £35. That’s a bargain!

Which item to you like best?

Primark Haul Primark Haul Primark Haul Primark Haul Primark Haul Primark Haul Primark Haul DSC_0025 DSC_0026 DSC_0027

• Reply A for Alyce August 29, 2015 at 8:08 am

I miss shopping at Primark!! You picked up so many nice things there. I really like that bed time tee with a kitty on it. 😀

• Reply Ela August 29, 2015 at 10:19 am

These are pretty! I like Primark’s underwear/bra sets, they are really good.

Ela recently posted…Men vs MakeupMy Profile

• Reply Jackie Harrison August 29, 2015 at 11:38 am

I never shop in Primark they do have so many lovely things love the black and white last dress is so pretty.

• Reply Elizabeth Rebecca August 29, 2015 at 12:37 pm

I LOVE all the floral patterns.

Lizzie Dripping
    Elizabeth Rebecca recently posted…Tuesday 11th August 2015My Profile

• Reply Kylie Rodriguez August 29, 2015 at 4:08 pm

Amazing haul!

Kylie Rodriguez recently posted…OOTD: “All We Have Is Time, But My Heart Is Going Numb”My Profile

• Reply Samantha August 29, 2015 at 4:28 pm

I love Primark’s Harry Potter collection at the moment- the pjaymas you’ve picked up so cute.

I may have to make a trip to Primark now…
    x

Small&Blonde ♥
    Samantha recently posted…Walt Disney World HaulMy Profile

• Reply Stacey Louise August 29, 2015 at 5:33 pm

I love all the bits you got!
    Fix Me In Forty Five – A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin’ // Instagram
    xx
    Stacey Louise recently posted…My Daily MakeupMy Profile

• Reply Xuvious August 29, 2015 at 5:52 pm

Harry Potter pj’s? Yes Please! What a cute haul!
    Xuvious recently posted…Tom Ford Lip Color Matte in Plum LushMy Profile

• Reply stephanie August 29, 2015 at 5:55 pm

I love themall! But I really love the first two! Have fun on your vaca!
    stephanie recently posted…Wishing I Was On A Dessert Island!My Profile

• Reply Suze The Luxury Columnist August 29, 2015 at 7:45 pm

Ooh have fun in Cyprus! Looks like you’ll get a lot of wear out of the sun dresses
    Suze The Luxury Columnist recently posted…IVAN Wearable Architecture – Timeless JewelleryMy Profile

• Reply Lucy August 29, 2015 at 10:08 pm

Hope you have a lovely holiday, collect up some sunshine for me and share in some posts. You did well and got lots for your money Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Adventures in CornwallMy Profile

• Reply Selena August 29, 2015 at 11:06 pm

I love Primark hauls, it’s a wonderful shop with lots of pieces to discover hahaha.
    Have a nice day, gorgeous, the clothes that you’ve bought look really nice! xx

selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es
    Selena recently posted…School oufits // Conjuntos para las clasesMy Profile

• Reply kelly August 30, 2015 at 12:27 am

It looks like you did well at Primark.. Love those lingerie pieces!!

XOXO

• Reply Amanda C August 30, 2015 at 1:59 am

I love the batman undie set, and the harry potter stuff = <3. Great finds. They are building a Primark at the mall near me and I'm excited to finally be able to shop there, especially because I always see people finding such cute things there!
    Have a great time on your trip!
    XO Amanda | Sans Scrubs
    Amanda C recently posted…Collaboration: Dresslink (Part 1)My Profile

• Reply Jhem Arzaga August 30, 2015 at 2:37 am

Yayy.. too many girly stuffs here!
    I like the first dress most! And Corinne, hope your trip will be a wonderful and memorable one!

xoxo
    Jhem | JhemSays.com
    Jhem Arzaga recently posted…5 Beauty Basics To Stay Beautiful NaturallyMy Profile

• Reply Akaleistar August 30, 2015 at 2:47 am

Cute dresses! What a great haul 🙂
    Akaleistar recently posted…Links a la Mode: The IFB Weekly RoundupMy Profile

• Reply Shannon August 30, 2015 at 2:49 am

Super cool pieces. They look perfect for a fun trip away! The Batman undies are just too cool!

TFM BLOG
    Shannon recently posted…Lace Be Honest – Lace Trim ShortsMy Profile

• Reply Kezzie August 30, 2015 at 9:18 pm

Mwa ha, Batman bra!!!!
    Kezzie recently posted…My Citrus heartsMy Profile

• Reply Hena Tayeb August 31, 2015 at 8:42 pm

a trip sounds great.. cute buys..
    Hena Tayeb recently posted…latelyMy Profile

• Reply Amanda September 13, 2015 at 2:27 am

I’m such a nerd, but I love the Harry Potter!