Posted on August 5, 2015

Dress // c/o Apricot Online
Necklace // Amazon
Glasses // c/o GlassesOnline
Boots // ASOS

Apricot Online Apricot Online

YES YES A NEW DRESS.

When I was given the chance to pick a dress from Apricot Online, I wondered why I had never heard of this site before.

If you like my style – which tends to be floral dresses, just above the knee, capped sleeves preferred that tuck in at the waist – well, you’ll love this online shop.

I had a hard time picking one I wanted, but finally settled on this one, a blue garden print tea dress. It’s now gone down in price, so if you want to grab one for yourself, it’s only £10 in the sale. It’s a great dress for every day and it’s one of those that I know I’ll wear time and time again.

Have you ever shopped at Apricot Online before?

• Reply Candice August 5, 2015 at 8:16 am

That dress is so pretty!! Love the bright blue colour

Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

• Reply Jhem Arzaga August 5, 2015 at 9:17 am

Aww.. Corinne, the dress is beautiful on you!
    Additionally, the color and cuts are just great and good looking.

Have a lovely day!

xoxo
    Jhem | JhemSays.com
    Jhem Arzaga recently posted…JORD Wood Watches Giveaway ContestMy Profile

• Reply Jackie Harrison August 5, 2015 at 11:19 am

Stunning dress.

• Reply Sian August 5, 2015 at 11:33 am

I love this dress! I like similar dresses to what I’ve seen you wear in your previous posts, so I’ll definitely check out Apricot Online! That’s a fantastic price too! xx

• Reply Kelsey&Kenecha August 5, 2015 at 12:21 pm

You look so beautiful in dresses, this one looks amazing on you! 🙂

Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

• Reply Liakada August 5, 2015 at 1:02 pm

I love this dress! You look beautiful in it!

Ash | Liakada
    Liakada recently posted…Dinner at the Four Seasons DubaiMy Profile

• Reply KizzyDoll August 5, 2015 at 1:09 pm

This is a stunning dress, never heard of them before either 🙂 x
    KizzyDoll recently posted…{Label Love} Dead SleekitMy Profile

• Reply Emma August 5, 2015 at 1:38 pm

This outfit is so lovely. I love the print on this dress.
    Emma Xx

• Reply Josie August 5, 2015 at 1:50 pm

This is so pretty! I like Apricot, they have a store near where I live and everything always looks so lovely and girly x

Josie’s Journal
    Josie recently posted…Beside The SeasideMy Profile

• Reply LauraDaisyChain August 5, 2015 at 3:34 pm

Looking gorgeous Ms Corrine! xx

• Reply A for Alyce August 5, 2015 at 5:32 pm

I never tried purchasing from Apricot online, but I want to now! I have been cray cray about floral patterns so this dress is perfect! 😀 You look beautiful Corinne!

• Reply Shireen L. Platt August 5, 2015 at 5:55 pm

I must admit that I have never heard of this website before, are they new? That dress is freaking pretty on you, Corinne and I can’t believe the price, it looks way more than that! Do they ship internationally?

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…My Top 5 Summer Nail PolishMy Profile

• Reply hannah August 5, 2015 at 8:01 pm

what a lovely dress! gorgeous colour xx

Hannah x hannatalks

• Reply Victoria August 5, 2015 at 8:55 pm

I’m surprised you’ve not heard of the site but I love what you’ve chosen. They definitely suit your style.

Victoria xx
    thedaisyjaynes.com
    Victoria recently posted…Blog Photo Outtakes April-July 2015My Profile

• Reply Falasha August 5, 2015 at 9:34 pm

Looks very cute. love the black tights underneath.

xx Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin’
    Falasha recently posted…Do you Wear All Black, All the Time?My Profile

• Reply Karen August 5, 2015 at 9:35 pm

This is such a gorgeous colour & print on you and it’s just my sort of thing too 🙂 Love Apricot clothing! 🙂

x

• Reply Natalia August 5, 2015 at 9:46 pm

You have a lovely style! This dress is beautiful! I love the vibrant color and the adorable print!

Natalia
    Natalia recently posted…Kale, espinacas y plátano: mi licuado de las mañanasMy Profile

• Reply Suze The Luxury Columnist August 5, 2015 at 11:24 pm

What a gorgeous colour! I think I’ve heard of Apricot but I’ve seen their dresses in store somewhere, think it was a department store
    Suze The Luxury Columnist recently posted…Everything’s Coming up Roses – Win a Luxury BouquetMy Profile

• Reply Danielle August 5, 2015 at 11:44 pm

This is so cute!! You look beautiful!!

Danielle

Danielle recently posted…Raspberry Picking and Freezing……..My Profile

• Reply Oksana Zolotukhina August 6, 2015 at 12:46 pm

This dress looks great on you, both the color and shape. Great work!
    Oksana Zolotukhina recently posted…Отзыв: Бальзам-стик для губ Bioscreen Ginkolium Lip Care.My Profile

• Reply Rebeca August 8, 2015 at 3:56 am

Yes! This dress is definitely your style besides the color really suits you.
    Rebeca recently posted…Compra en línea en web americanas con UsGoBuy / Shop online in US with UsGoBuyMy Profile

• Reply Lucy August 8, 2015 at 10:34 am

This is a georgeous dress the colour is perfect on you. I really love it going to check out the site Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Mad hatter’s afternoon teaMy Profile

• Reply Caro* August 9, 2015 at 11:11 pm

Hello Corinne, hope everything is all right for you ?
    Your dress is gorgeous, I really love this color. Kisses 🙂