Posted on August 27, 2015

Degustabox August 2015

misc

DSC_0175

If you have a love for biscuit time, then you’ll love the August Degustabox, it’s full of sweet treats as well as some interesting drinks. Let’s see what was in it, shall we?

Degustabox August 2015

Degustabox August 2015

Life Tonics Hydration Plus

These look amazing, I love coconut water and these drinks come in 3 great flavours – Coconut & Mint, Dalandan Orange and Elderbery & Jupiter.

It’s a coconut water based drink enriched with natural fruit extracts, vitamins and minerals with no refined sugars or artificial sweeteners.

£1.49 each

Degustabox August 2015

Ryvita

I’m already a fan of Ryvita, great for an healthier alternative to a sandwich or toast.

I also love anything sesame seed, it’s so good!

£2.88

Degustabox August 2015

Bahlsen Pick Up! Dark Chocolate and Choco Leibniz White

Degustabox feature Bahlsen products often, I’m pretty sure we’ve had the Pick Ups in the box before, but the Choco Leibniz White are new and look amazing.

It’s white chocolate wrapped around a crips cocoa biscuit! Yum.

£3.48

Degustabox August 2015

Barilla

This box of Penne Rigate is made in Italy. Did you know that the angled ends and ridges of Penne pasta hold the sauce? It kind of makes sense now!

The Arrabbiata sauce is made with 100% Italian tomatos and has no added preservatives.

I’m dying to try this with some cheese chucked on top. Hello, carb loading!

£1.50 and £1

Degustabox August 2015

Delicious Alchemy Oaty Cooking Mix

This is gluten and dairy free – makes 10 golden cookies and is packed with wholesome oats.

There’s nothing quite like freshly baked cookies, right?

£1.99

Degustabox August 2015

Dr Oetker Mug Cake

OMG. Add milk and this to a cup and put in the microwave for 1 minute 10 seconds. Then you have a mug cake.

Pity I don’t have a microwave 🙁

£2.37

Degustabox August 2015

Walkers Biscuits

How cute are these little individual packets of biscuits? Perfect for an on the go snack! Thinking of taking them on holiday with me for the journey 🙂

£2

Degustabox August 2015

Williamson Tea

I’ve not heard of this brand before, but Ginger Grove is an uplifting and warming tea.

It has real ginger pieces and would be perfect with the biscuits!

£4.00

Degustabox August 2015    Degustabox August 2015 DSC_0155

Added extras:

Sometimes the guys at Degustabox chuck in some added extras from previous boxes which I guess they have left over! Little Miracles Drinks from the January Degustabox, Fruit Snax from the July Degustabox and Scheckters Organic Energy from the April Degustabox.

DSC_0177

You can get your own box from Degustabox with a £3 off, by entering my discount code:3BP6D

Just go to the Degustabox site and enter the code at the checkout! Full price is £12.99 per box. Postage and packaging is free.

What would you like to try the most?

• Reply Lucy August 27, 2015 at 8:03 am

Wow that really is lots of biscuits, perfect box for me. Rivita are always great for snacks and the cake in a cup looks interesting Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Adventures in CornwallMy Profile

• Reply Jackie Harrison August 27, 2015 at 11:13 am

I love Barilla Brand for pasta and sauces awesome items looking forward to what you going to create with these food items.

• Reply Jhem Arzaga August 27, 2015 at 12:39 pm

wow.. this is such a wonderful haul.. But the oaty cookies cooking mix has gained my interest, wish I could find one in my area!

xoxo
    Jhem | JhemSays.com
    Jhem Arzaga recently posted…Off Shoulder Long Sleeved Dress Inspired OutfitMy Profile

• Reply Shireen L. Platt August 27, 2015 at 4:11 pm

This box looks okay to me because I’m not a huge fan of biscuits and much rather see more full meals like pasta and pasta sauce. Still it’s a good food subscription.

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…Beauty Products I Regret Purchasing aka Pain In My ArseMy Profile

• Reply Rebeca August 27, 2015 at 4:33 pm

Many delights! Why not sell a box like that in my town???
    Rebeca recently posted…Smokey eyes purpleMy Profile

• Reply stephanie August 27, 2015 at 6:14 pm

Looks like a wonderful box!
    stephanie recently posted…Staying Fit Is Hard To DoMy Profile

• Reply Suze The Luxury Columnist August 27, 2015 at 8:37 pm

Mmm, shortbread! The Williamson tea sounds nice too
    Suze The Luxury Columnist recently posted…Honeymoon in FloridaMy Profile

• Reply Ela August 27, 2015 at 9:10 pm

So many delicious stuff! I love Ryvita and shortbread. Crazy how much you can get with that price x
    I’m craving for shortbread now >.<

• Reply Oksana August 27, 2015 at 11:14 pm

such a lovely box…so many different products. I’d love to try them!
    Oksana recently posted…Отзыв: Жидкое крем-мыло Dove Нежный шелк с ароматом белой орхидеи.My Profile

• Reply Rowena @ rolala loves August 28, 2015 at 1:25 am

The biscuit packs look perfect for snacking. I just made some Barilla pasta earlier this week.
    Rowena @ rolala loves recently posted…Style Crush : Alexa ChungMy Profile

• Reply Corinne August 29, 2015 at 12:39 pm

It looks delicious!

• Reply Akaleistar August 28, 2015 at 1:27 am

So many yummy things! The mug cakes look fun to make 🙂
    Akaleistar recently posted…Summer Reading Challenge: SatisfactionMy Profile

• Reply Denise August 28, 2015 at 2:26 am

Oooo the coconut water and flavored ones! Also, the cake mug mixes look amazing! I used to make them alll the time in college! What a great box!

Denise | Fashion Love Letters
    Denise recently posted…Green & GrayMy Profile

• Reply Corinne August 29, 2015 at 12:39 pm

The coconut water is so delicious, too!

• Reply andy August 28, 2015 at 4:19 am

Super :)))

andy recently posted…In Love With Sheinside Bags!My Profile

• Reply Mica August 28, 2015 at 4:59 am

The microwave mug cake – what a great idea!!!! I’ve made the old fashioned chocolate one from scratch in the microwave, but I’ve never branched out into anything more fancy.

Shame you don’t have a microwave – it would be fun to try! 🙂
    Mica recently posted…Maxi Skirts, Ballet Flats and Clutch BagsMy Profile

• Reply Corinne August 29, 2015 at 12:39 pm

Ha, I’ll pass it on to someone that might be able to try it!

• Reply suzanne August 28, 2015 at 9:22 pm

Dammit why did I cancel my Degusta box subscription – the biscuit theme would have been right up my street 🙁
    suzanne recently posted…3 Interior Finds to Swoon Over: The Bedroom EditionMy Profile

• Reply Corinne August 29, 2015 at 12:35 pm

Aww! You should get one again 🙂

• Reply A for Alyce August 30, 2015 at 12:41 pm

I miss having Walkers biscuits! LOL guess what?! I bought some Barilla pasta and pasta sauce recently!!
    Really enjoyed this food post, it’s making me hungry. 😛