#OOTD // Birthday Suit

Trollied Dolly dress

Dress // Trollied Dolly
Shoes // c/o LovelyShoes
Sunglasses // c/o The GlassesShop

\Trollied Dolly Trollied Dolly dress

On my birthday we went to Lightwater Vally. It was last Thursday which was a wonderfully hot day! Before we left, I made Christine snap my outfit on our new street.

I love the Trollied Dolly dress and I think I’ve featured it a few times before. All their dresses are quirky, 50’s style and I always look out for them in the ASOS sale.

I did feel a bit of a dick wearing it to a theme park, especially because I wore this at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and the zip broke on one of the rides, which then triggered me to have a meltdown in the middle of Disney World.

There I was in the happiest place on earth, having a fit of rage about how fat I was. Not like I’m dramatic or anything.

This dress did survive though, woo!

1. July 9, 2015 / 7:39 am

I love the colour and the cut, it’s very flattering! I hope the zip breaking didn’t taint your trip to Animal Kingdom, that place is amazing!
    Lindsay recently posted…Buying Our Very First House*My Profile

2. July 9, 2015 / 8:47 am

You look so lovely! I love this blue colour and the cut of the dress is so flattering 🙂 The zip breaking is definitely not because you are fat girl, you have a lovely figure xx

Sam // Samantha Betteridge

• Corinne
      July 9, 2015 / 9:23 am

Haha thanks, I’ve lost over a stone since then so I was a bit bigger than I am now!

3. July 9, 2015 / 9:49 am

Lovely dress, its so nice and summery and it looks really easy to wear too xx

Mehreen A | wrapyourlipsaroundthis.com
    Mehreen A recently posted…Scarlet’sMy Profile

4. Jackie Harrison
    July 9, 2015 / 11:06 am

Happy Birthday doll you look very pretty in that dress.

5. July 9, 2015 / 11:47 am

You look Great! This is one of my fave combos to wear, always easy to pull off! I love the print of the dress, it look super pretty and I’m still pining after your street background. ITS SO NICE EEEK! Lovely Post x

vvibrantsunset.blogspot.co.uk
    Holly recently posted…Ahoy to the Tall Ships Belfast!My Profile

6. July 9, 2015 / 8:45 pm

I love the dress! The blue really suits you xx

Lauren | shynature.blogspot.co.uk
    lauren recently posted…Hollow People GigMy Profile

7. July 10, 2015 / 5:53 am

Glad to hear you had such a lovely birthday! I love that dress you are wearing and it is too cute with your booties!

Denise | Fashion Love Letters

8. July 11, 2015 / 12:25 pm

Happy belated birthday. This is such a beautiful dress and pleased that your new house has some outdoor space to take lovely pictures Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Bloggers to watchMy Profile