Paris #OOTD // Sunflower Dress

DSC_0892

Dress: c/o OASAP
Belt: c/o OASAP
Shoes: ‘Merica.

DSC_0861 DSC_0896 DSC_0917

Woo. Outfit post from Paris. One of my favourite dresses, too. I’m not sure if I’ve spoken of this dress before, but I’ve had it for 2 years. I couldn’t fit into it for a while due to the weight gain from stopping smoking but now it fits me again and I love it!

I’m going to make this post quick – I’m going to Flamingoland today for more theme park fun 🙂

1. Jackie Harrison
    July 23, 2015 / 11:27 am

Very chic and fabulous you look

2. Gabrielle
    July 23, 2015 / 12:47 pm

Well done for fitting back into one of your favourite dresses – you look lovely in it! Also, what a setting to be back in your dress for – Paris is so beautiful, especially at this time of year 🙂

Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

x

3. Candice
    July 23, 2015 / 1:11 pm

Such an adorable dress!!

4. July 23, 2015 / 2:51 pm

You look beautiful in this dress Corinne!! It’s a perfect dress for the summer. 😀 I really like the floral print!! Hope you have a great time in Flamingoland!

5. July 23, 2015 / 3:59 pm

I love this dress, so cheerful especially on a grey summer day! x

6. July 24, 2015 / 8:10 am

Such a lovely colour really cheery and worth all the hard work to fit into it Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Chatsworth HouseMy Profile

7. July 24, 2015 / 9:16 am

You look so pretty in this dress. I like the pattern, is so happy and great for summer.
    Anca recently posted…Bettys, HarrogateMy Profile

8. July 24, 2015 / 12:19 pm

I love the yellow on you ! these types of dresses suites you really nicely. I know you’re probably saying that I said this like a million times but it’s only because I really mean it! So great that it fits you again because it is a nice dress!
    Jade x
    JaseyJade recently posted…Part 2. Yes or No to FeminismMy Profile

9. July 30, 2015 / 8:16 am

Simply adoring dress, have fun in Flamingoland.