Posted on July 23, 2015

OOTD

DSC_0892

Dress: c/o OASAP
Belt: c/o OASAP
Shoes: ‘Merica.

DSC_0861 DSC_0896 DSC_0917

Woo. Outfit post from Paris. One of my favourite dresses, too. I’m not sure if I’ve spoken of this dress before, but I’ve had it for 2 years. I couldn’t fit into it for a while due to the weight gain from stopping smoking but now it fits me again and I love it!

I’m going to make this post quick – I’m going to Flamingoland today for more theme park fun 🙂

• Reply Jhem Arzaga July 23, 2015 at 7:24 am

Aww.. pretty and so young in that yellow dress, hun!
    Glad you gained back your old body size from gaining weight before.

Have an amazing day there and take care!

xoxo
    Jhem | JhemSays.com
    Jhem Arzaga recently posted…Newly Released Bunny 3 Color Gray Contact LensMy Profile

• Reply Zarrah July 23, 2015 at 11:26 am

So beautiful dress for a great trip 🙂
    Love it.

The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin
    Zarrah recently posted…WOMAN ON THE GOMy Profile

• Reply Jackie Harrison July 23, 2015 at 11:27 am

Very chic and fabulous you look

• Reply Gabrielle July 23, 2015 at 12:47 pm

Well done for fitting back into one of your favourite dresses – you look lovely in it! Also, what a setting to be back in your dress for – Paris is so beautiful, especially at this time of year 🙂

Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

x

• Reply Candice July 23, 2015 at 1:11 pm

Such an adorable dress!!

• Reply A for Alyce July 23, 2015 at 2:51 pm

You look beautiful in this dress Corinne!! It’s a perfect dress for the summer. 😀 I really like the floral print!! Hope you have a great time in Flamingoland!

• Reply LauraDaisyChain July 23, 2015 at 3:59 pm

I love this dress, so cheerful especially on a grey summer day! x

• Reply Rebeca July 23, 2015 at 4:01 pm

This dress is so cute! I’m glad you can use it again.
    Rebeca recently posted…Statement garments – NextsheMy Profile

• Reply Akaleistar July 23, 2015 at 4:45 pm

That dress is so pretty!
    Akaleistar recently posted…Christmas in JulyMy Profile

• Reply Rebeca July 23, 2015 at 5:23 pm

It’s gorgeous and feel so good on you!!! 🙂
    Rebeca recently posted…Santa BarbaraMy Profile

• Reply Oksana Zolotukhina July 23, 2015 at 11:16 pm

This dress looks great on you, both the color and shape. Great work Corinne!
    Oksana Zolotukhina recently posted…Отзыв: Крем-лифтинг Специлифт для контура глаз SVR SPECILIFT 35+ Contour Des Yeux.My Profile

• Reply libys11 July 24, 2015 at 2:29 am

what a lovely dress!! 😀

Have a great weekend!
    Animated Confessions
    libys11 recently posted…301My Profile

• Reply Lucy July 24, 2015 at 8:10 am

Such a lovely colour really cheery and worth all the hard work to fit into it Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Chatsworth HouseMy Profile

• Reply Anca July 24, 2015 at 9:16 am

You look so pretty in this dress. I like the pattern, is so happy and great for summer.
    Anca recently posted…Bettys, HarrogateMy Profile

• Reply Leopard and Spice July 24, 2015 at 10:06 am

Such a pretty dress! I miss Paris X

Leopard and Spice recently posted…What I Ate WednesdayMy Profile

• Reply JaseyJade July 24, 2015 at 12:19 pm

I love the yellow on you ! these types of dresses suites you really nicely. I know you’re probably saying that I said this like a million times but it’s only because I really mean it! So great that it fits you again because it is a nice dress!
    Jade x
    JaseyJade recently posted…Part 2. Yes or No to FeminismMy Profile

• Reply Gabby July 24, 2015 at 1:21 pm

Omg your dress is amaaaaazing!

Perfect Paris attire 🙂

Gabby xo

Gabby recently posted…Event | Ladbrokes Wimbledon White Party LDNMy Profile

• Reply kezzie July 24, 2015 at 5:44 pm

That really is a pretty, cheerful dress, I’m glad it fits you again!!x
    kezzie recently posted…End of year gratitudeMy Profile

• Reply Isabella Wong (Life as a Petite) July 27, 2015 at 4:31 am

that is such a fun dress, I love the colours 🙂 great photos 🙂 x
    Isabella Wong (Life as a Petite) recently posted…Cigarette Trousers | Outfit Inspiration #30 (Business/Work)My Profile

• Reply AdoringDress July 30, 2015 at 8:16 am

Simply adoring dress, have fun in Flamingoland.