Posted on July 2, 2015

Dress // ASOS
Shoes // c/o LovelyShoes
Bracelets // c/o The Luxury Jewellery Company
Necklace // ASOS
Sunglass // c/o The GlassesShop

giraffedress giraffedress2

Woo. Check this. Outdoor photos!

This is my new street. Isn’t it lovely? Cobbled roads and there’s a church just behind it that sounds it bells every hour on the hour. It’s cute. Also, washing lines across the street from house to house! It’s the most adorable place I’ve ever lived.

I’m happy here.

Although the move was much effort. Due to work and Race for Life on Sunday, I didn’t get home until around 4pm as I had a birthday meal with my parents, brother and his heavily (with twins!) pregnant wife.

I packed most things in my room and in the kitchen and cleaned the kitchen. We were up early to collect the keys at 9am and then on to the house! We did a couple of car loads and then made my corner desk. Which was one of the many frustrations of the day. FINALLY managed to get it done and then ended up with only an hour spare to get back to the old house, finish up packing and start bringing things outside for the removal guy.

He came at 3pm and by 4:30pm we had all of our things in the living room of our new house! We then had to back to the house to clean and do one last tip run and car run. Then we were done.

We were done for about 7pm, then nipped to Morrisons and then started to unpack.

We didn’t get a lot done that night, we ordered a takeaway and I was in bed by 10:30! Phew!

When we moved house before, I had my room near enough finished on the day. I spent all Tuesday sorting my room out and another couple of hours on the living room and kitchen. There’s still more to do but it’s my birthday today as we’re going to be out all day.

Well done if you made it through that babble.

I love you all, goodbye.

• Reply Lindsay July 2, 2015 at 7:47 am

Congratulations on your new house! Moving is so stressful, I don’t blame you for going to bed so early! We’re moving in August and I’m already dreading it but can’t wait to start renovating the new house. I love your dress too, it’s such a cute print!

• Reply Candice July 2, 2015 at 7:52 am

Such a pretty dress – something I would wear

CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

• Reply Lucy July 2, 2015 at 8:22 am

Sounds like a lovely location and glad the move went well. The giraffe dress is lovely supper cute. Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Interior design ideas for your homeMy Profile

• Reply Jackie Harrison July 2, 2015 at 11:10 am

Have a great Birthday enjoy your special day doll.

• Reply Holly July 2, 2015 at 1:37 pm

You are my goals right now! I’m so happy you love your new house! You deserve the best!! It looks so pretty and adorable and I have always wanted to live in a place where the washing lines go from house to house! That is literally fairy tale village worthy!! Such a Pretty Post Corinne, hope you have a lovely birthday!! xx
    Holly recently posted…Taylor Swift #1989TourDublinMy Profile

• Reply Emilie July 2, 2015 at 1:39 pm

Happy Birthday!! 🙂 Have a lovely day.

You must be so made up to be in your new place – though it sounds stressful. It’s making me worry about my move… six weeks to go! Does the time go fast? I want to move in so badly now!

Em xx

• Reply JaseyJade July 2, 2015 at 2:14 pm

Your street is absolutely lovely! & cute outfit! You look very nice! Have a fabulous birthdaaay! Jade x
    JaseyJade recently posted…Is This Worth It?My Profile

• Reply Anca July 2, 2015 at 3:08 pm

Happy birthday!!!! xx

I’m so happy for you for the new house, it’s so important to like where you live.
    Anca recently posted…6 Good thingsMy Profile

• Reply LauraDaisyChain July 2, 2015 at 4:00 pm

That dress is amazing and SO YOU! happy birthday xx

• Reply Naville July 2, 2015 at 7:13 pm

love the print of your dress

xo

Inspirations Have I None
    Naville recently posted…Bourjois Healthy Balance Compact PowderMy Profile

• Reply Oksana July 2, 2015 at 10:55 pm

Congratulations dear Corinne! I wish you all the best!!!
    You look really pretty))
    Oksana recently posted…Отзыв: Тональный крем с матирующим эффектом L’Oréal Paris Infallible в оттенке #20 Sand.My Profile

• Reply Karen July 2, 2015 at 10:55 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUU, GORGEOUS LADY! Adore this outfit and what a cute street! 😀

x

• Reply Tash July 3, 2015 at 1:21 am

I love that dress, it is too cute! Happy Birthday dear 🙂
    Also I love to hear church bells, your street looks nice!

RedLip&Love

• Reply Rowena @ rolala loves July 3, 2015 at 2:24 am

What a cute dress! Yay for a successful move and Happy Birthday to you Corinne!
    Rowena @ rolala loves recently posted…Eye Candy : Joseph Cheng for MRRMMy Profile

• Reply Arianne July 3, 2015 at 2:54 am

moving is exhausting and exciting at the same time! love the cobbled streets! looking for more photos on that street soon 😉
    Arianne recently posted…Beauty: Top 5 Products Under $8My Profile

• Reply KizzyDoll July 3, 2015 at 12:11 pm

Congrats on the move doll, it sounds wonderful. And very Happy Birthday wishes to you, I hope you enkoy xx
    KizzyDoll recently posted…{Dainty Art} Robin EisenbergMy Profile

• Reply stella July 3, 2015 at 1:09 pm

Happy birthday in arrears.
    stella recently posted…Summer HeatWave FashionMy Profile

• Reply India July 3, 2015 at 8:00 pm

Skinny minny! I think this is one of my favourite dresses of yours 🙂 woo cobbles!

India | http://www.touchscreensandbeautyqueens.com
    India recently posted…What Do YOU Want?My Profile

• Reply Stephanie July 3, 2015 at 8:08 pm

Glad you like your new place ! I love your dress!
    Stephanie recently posted…Fridays Are Bliss!!My Profile

• Reply Kezzie July 4, 2015 at 12:37 am

I love your street!!!
    Kezzie recently posted…How to not produce a blog outfit postMy Profile

• Reply Jess July 4, 2015 at 3:48 pm

Hope you have a fantastic birthday!! Sounds like you’ve had a busy few days. I absolutely despise moving, it just zaps your energy – I don’t know how you managed to keep on going!!

Jess
    Philocalist.co.uk

• Reply Isabella Wong (Life as a Petite) July 6, 2015 at 1:43 pm

Glad to hear that you finally moved in! I love cobbled streets, there’s something really calming and just peaceful about them! You look absolutely gorgeous in that dress as well! x
    Isabella Wong (Life as a Petite) recently posted…Monochrome Double Layered Dress | Outfit Inspiration #29My Profile

• Reply Caro* July 8, 2015 at 9:04 pm

Congratulations for your new home and happy belated birthday !
    Your dress is beautiful. Kisses 🙂