Posted on July 8, 2015

Biocare Colleginase Supplement

misc

Biocare Colleginase

I had a bit of a dilemma with this product when I was sent it for review: whether to feature it on here or over on my fitness blog.

I decided to put it over on this blog because it contains things that help to repair tissue and gives you healthy skin and hair so I found this more of a beauty product rather than a fitness one!

Biocare Colleginase

Colleginase by BioCare is a food supplement containing vitamin C with vitamins A, D & Flavonoids.

Ingredients:

Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Choline Bitartrate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Rutin (Sophorae japonica Flower),, Hesperidin (Citrus sinensis Peel), Grapeseed Extract (Vitus vinifera Seed as Vitaflavan®),, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Modified Tapioca Starch, Sunflower Oil, Acacia Gum, Sucrose,, Corn Starch, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate) Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols1), Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol).

Here’s what each thing does:

• HVitamin C contributes to the collagen formation and the normal function of bones, teeth, cartilage, gums, skin and blood vessels.
  • Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes, skin and normal vision
  • Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
  • Vitamin A and D contribute to the normal function of the immune system
  • Vitamin A has a role in the process of cell specialisation
  • Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth and muscle function
  • Vitaflavan® is a standardised source of flavonoids derived from grapeseed extract

Biocare Colleginase

I love that it helps with the immune system, bones, teeth and skin.

I’m always a bit worried about my bones because I can get quite achey sometimes and my dad and brother suffered with hip and knee problems from a young age. I’m hoping I’m not taking after them! Also the immune system being strong is important for most people – I hate missing workouts when I’m ill or not wanting to blog!

I have skin problems often. No matter what my skincare routine is! I’m a 29 year old women with ache. Life really is unfair. I always thought I’d have lovely skin at this age. It appears I’m going to have wrinkles before my skin decides to act it’s age and grow up. So anything that helps with skin is a big plus for me!

The only problem I’m having is remembering to take them! I’m terrible at being consistent with taking vitamins and pills.

BioCare have other supplements available and try to make their nutrients in their most bio-available form and are suitable for people who are sensitive or have food allergies or intolerance’s.

Do you take any supplements like this?

• Reply Candice July 8, 2015 at 8:13 am

This sounds great and contains so many vitamins which are great!

CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

• Reply Melissa Lee July 8, 2015 at 10:21 am

This is an interesting supplement so thanks for posting. I am a little obsessed with taking supplements of late, although I don’t really take anything for my skin which I should do. I feel you on the acne thing – I am 36 and about to see a dermatologist about it. So unfair! We should not have to deal with this.

• Reply KizzyDoll July 8, 2015 at 10:43 am

These sound interesting, but like you, I’d forget to take them, I am terrible at remembering!! x
    KizzyDoll recently posted…The Scent of a Doll…My Profile

• Reply Jackie Harrison July 8, 2015 at 11:32 am

Base on this review I will not mind trying this supplement since it benefit so much.

• Reply Tash July 8, 2015 at 1:44 pm

Sounds great!

RedLip&Love

• Reply Whitney July 8, 2015 at 4:36 pm

I was told to take biotin because my nails peel/crack a lot but I never ended up doing it cause I was lazy too 🙁 I take calcium supplements (aka the ones that taste like candy haha!)
    Whitney recently posted…OOTD [China]: Beijing LuMy Profile

• Reply enrica July 8, 2015 at 8:08 pm

it seems a good product!

enrica recently posted…DIVISSIMA: BIKINI E LINGERIE MADE IN ITALYMy Profile

• Reply Oksana Zolotukhina July 8, 2015 at 10:06 pm

Ohh this looks interesting, I’d love to give it a go!
    Thanks for sharing))
    Oksana Zolotukhina recently posted…Отзыв: «Пустышки» июня. Прощаюсь навсегда или повторю покупку.My Profile

• Reply Amani July 9, 2015 at 12:33 am

Sounds intriguing! Personally I take Perfectil for my skin etc, and a few other supplements. I manage to remember to take then as I keep them in a pillbox that has compartments for every day/time of the day, and reaching for the pillbox in the morning is just part of my routine now! Though they’re also in there with pills I actually need so I can’t really forget them haha

Amani x

• Reply Lucy July 9, 2015 at 8:24 pm

I take probiotic supplements that have done wonders for my digestive system. These sound interesting and good that they help your bones Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Bloggers to watchMy Profile