Adult Colouring Books

Adult Colouring Books

The Works is a website that sells stationary, books, office supplies, toys and more. It’s one of those sites that you can find yourself putting all sorts in your basket to sooth your inner geek. For example, they have quite the selection of Doctor Who and Harry Potter merchandise. This pleases me.

They contacted me to try out some of their adult colouring books.

I’ve seen these around on a few blogs before and was intrigued. I love doodling on things and these colouring books encourage that.

With detailed pictures, some with white space to let your imagination run free, these are a great way to let your mind go after a long day.

Whether you want to sit with a glass of wine, your favourite music on doodling away or take them on holiday to complete on the beach or the plane – they’re a great way of entertaining yourself in that way that’s just easy on the mind.

Simple and fun.

Both the books I were sent are beautiful. The pages are thick and they are great quality. The Art Therapy is my favourite, the doodles are just beautiful.

Do you like to colour?

Adult Colouring Books Adult Colouring Books Adult Colouring Books Adult Colouring Books Adult Colouring Books Adult Colouring Books Adult Colouring Books Adult Colouring Books

1. Candice
    July 30, 2015 / 8:24 am

Wow these are awesome11 So cool that their are colouring books for adults now..

Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

2. July 30, 2015 / 10:05 am

I loved doing thing when I was little or even when I baby-sitted. I’ve bought one of these as well. I don’t know if it really is relaxing but it surely makes me feel good and focus!
    Lutetia Flaviae recently posted…Why I’ve Been Blogging AnonymouslyMy Profile

3. July 30, 2015 / 10:07 am

I love to doodle as well so I’m definitely interested in these! The one with the intricate patterns would be gorgeous after being colored in!

lovejoanna.com
    Joanna recently posted…review: brew better beerMy Profile

4. July 30, 2015 / 10:35 am

I like this idea, I might even get a colouring book, it’s a shame I don’t have time at the moment.
    Anca recently posted…Natural History MuseumMy Profile

5. Jackie Harrison
    July 30, 2015 / 11:13 am

This remind me when I was young love coloring in and seeing how it looks when I was done. I wish I could get a hold of the adult colouring books I will enjoy this.

6. July 30, 2015 / 12:16 pm

Ooh, I love colouring books! I got hooked on then last autumn when Secret Garden by Johanna Basford came out. I’ve bought all of Joanna Basford and Millie Marotta’s colouring books so far. I think I would enjoy the pattern colouring book that you got, I might have to keep my eye out for that one! : )

Welcome to the colouring club! : D

Michelle -x-

7. July 30, 2015 / 1:05 pm

Other day, I was coloring some kids coloring book with my little daughter and I realized I was really loving it . So this adult’s coloring books will be perfect for me,

Nina

8. July 30, 2015 / 9:01 pm

Love colouring books! I picked one up a month or so ago and it’s so relaxing! Pairing it with a glass of wine – even more relaxing! I really like the look of the Pretty Patterns one, I love intricate patterns like that, the longer it takes me to finish the page the better!

Sarah recently posted…Mitchum Ultimate 48Hour ProtectionMy Profile

9. July 31, 2015 / 12:43 am

I’ve got the colour therapy book but i need that other one =] I love colouring

10. July 31, 2015 / 2:40 pm

Love these!! I colour with my girls and I always find it relaxing!! So cool these 🙂 x
    KizzyDoll recently posted…Friday Favourites!!My Profile

11. August 2, 2015 / 11:54 pm

These are so good! I have some adult colouring books and find the patterns a little boring but these ones look fun!

Victoria xx

thedaisyjaynes.com
    Victoria recently posted…Rare London Milk Carton BagMy Profile

12. August 4, 2015 / 2:44 pm

Hey Corinne! I love this!
    It’s such a great thing to carry around. The minute I feel bored I would pop it out, haha XD
    I’ve seen them everywhere online. I think i’d buy one if I ever see it.
    Jade x