Posted on July 30, 2015

Adult Colouring Books

lifestyle/ review

Adult Colouring Books

The Works is a website that sells stationary, books, office supplies, toys and more. It’s one of those sites that you can find yourself putting all sorts in your basket to sooth your inner geek. For example, they have quite the selection of Doctor Who and Harry Potter merchandise. This pleases me.

They contacted me to try out some of their adult colouring books.

I’ve seen these around on a few blogs before and was intrigued. I love doodling on things and these colouring books encourage that.

With detailed pictures, some with white space to let your imagination run free, these are a great way to let your mind go after a long day.

Whether you want to sit with a glass of wine, your favourite music on doodling away or take them on holiday to complete on the beach or the plane – they’re a great way of entertaining yourself in that way that’s just easy on the mind.

Simple and fun.

Both the books I were sent are beautiful. The pages are thick and they are great quality. The Art Therapy is my favourite, the doodles are just beautiful.

Do you like to colour?

Adult Colouring Books Adult Colouring Books Adult Colouring Books Adult Colouring Books Adult Colouring Books Adult Colouring Books Adult Colouring Books Adult Colouring Books

• Reply Candice July 30, 2015 at 8:24 am

Wow these are awesome11 So cool that their are colouring books for adults now..

Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

• Reply Lutetia Flaviae July 30, 2015 at 10:05 am

I loved doing thing when I was little or even when I baby-sitted. I’ve bought one of these as well. I don’t know if it really is relaxing but it surely makes me feel good and focus!
    Lutetia Flaviae recently posted…Why I’ve Been Blogging AnonymouslyMy Profile

• Reply Joanna July 30, 2015 at 10:07 am

I love to doodle as well so I’m definitely interested in these! The one with the intricate patterns would be gorgeous after being colored in!

lovejoanna.com
    Joanna recently posted…review: brew better beerMy Profile

• Reply Anca July 30, 2015 at 10:35 am

I like this idea, I might even get a colouring book, it’s a shame I don’t have time at the moment.
    Anca recently posted…Natural History MuseumMy Profile

• Reply Jackie Harrison July 30, 2015 at 11:13 am

This remind me when I was young love coloring in and seeing how it looks when I was done. I wish I could get a hold of the adult colouring books I will enjoy this.

• Reply Michelle July 30, 2015 at 12:16 pm

Ooh, I love colouring books! I got hooked on then last autumn when Secret Garden by Johanna Basford came out. I’ve bought all of Joanna Basford and Millie Marotta’s colouring books so far. I think I would enjoy the pattern colouring book that you got, I might have to keep my eye out for that one! : )

Welcome to the colouring club! : D

Michelle -x-

• Reply Megan // Oh Hey Blog July 30, 2015 at 12:44 pm

I am so keen to get my hands on one of these!!! They would keep my occupied for hours.

Megan Oh Hey! blog
    Megan // Oh Hey Blog recently posted…The Farm Byron Bay: FloristMy Profile

• Reply Zarrah July 30, 2015 at 12:48 pm

This is so cool,
    I love to doodle a lot and this one is so interesting.

The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic
    Zarrah recently posted…FLORAL MIDI SKIRTMy Profile

• Reply Nina July 30, 2015 at 1:05 pm

Other day, I was coloring some kids coloring book with my little daughter and I realized I was really loving it . So this adult’s coloring books will be perfect for me,

Nina

• Reply Rowena @ rolala loves July 30, 2015 at 2:02 pm

I could see this as quite a stress reducing and therapeutic activity and the images are so pretty!
    Rowena @ rolala loves recently posted…Dine Out : Gran ElectricaMy Profile

• Reply Stacey Louise July 30, 2015 at 2:34 pm

These look amazing! I really need to get myself some!
    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk – A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    xx
    Stacey Louise recently posted…Creating a low calorie meal with Florette Salad*My Profile

• Reply India July 30, 2015 at 7:44 pm

I bought one of these in Paris but haven’t used it since the plane! This one looks really cute, the pharaoh looks amazing! Fab colouring Corinne, in the lines!

India | Touchscreens & Beautyqueens
    India recently posted…Rapidlash – Growing Back My EyelashesMy Profile

• Reply Sarah July 30, 2015 at 9:01 pm

Love colouring books! I picked one up a month or so ago and it’s so relaxing! Pairing it with a glass of wine – even more relaxing! I really like the look of the Pretty Patterns one, I love intricate patterns like that, the longer it takes me to finish the page the better!

Sarah recently posted…Mitchum Ultimate 48Hour ProtectionMy Profile

• Reply emma July 31, 2015 at 12:43 am

I’ve got the colour therapy book but i need that other one =] I love colouring

• Reply Lucy July 31, 2015 at 7:59 am

This really appeals as a way of relaxing and switching off they are so beautiful too Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Nonnas Restaurant ChesterfieldMy Profile

• Reply KizzyDoll July 31, 2015 at 2:40 pm

Love these!! I colour with my girls and I always find it relaxing!! So cool these 🙂 x
    KizzyDoll recently posted…Friday Favourites!!My Profile

• Reply Victoria August 2, 2015 at 11:54 pm

These are so good! I have some adult colouring books and find the patterns a little boring but these ones look fun!

Victoria xx

thedaisyjaynes.com
    Victoria recently posted…Rare London Milk Carton BagMy Profile

• Reply JaseyJade August 4, 2015 at 2:44 pm

Hey Corinne! I love this!
    It’s such a great thing to carry around. The minute I feel bored I would pop it out, haha XD
    I’ve seen them everywhere online. I think i’d buy one if I ever see it.
    Jade x