Posted on May 6, 2015

The Body Shop Vitamin E Eyes Cube

beauty products/ review

The Body Shop Vitamin E Eyes Cube

I was sent this product when I was sent some of The Body Shop Mother’s Day Range to try out in March.

This Vitamin E Eyes Cube was part of the limited edition mother’s day range – a selection of products from the vitamin E range. Some of the products were re-packaged versions of standard lines, like this.

Though the mothers day edition is no longer available,  but you can grab the standard Vitamin E Eyes Cube still!

The Body Shop Vitamin E Eyes Cube

The Vitamin E Eyes Cube comes in the form of a small roll up tube.

You apply the product by swiping under your eyes.

It is quite a solid balm – but when you apply it, the heat of your skin causes it to change to a more cream like consistency that easily soaks into the skin.

It contains wheatgerm oil and vitamin E. This gives you an instant cooling and refreshing sensation upon application and helps make your eyes look brighter and less tired.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Eyes Cube

I’ve been on the search for a the perfect cream for under eyes, and this has impressed me. It has really helped the dryness under my eyes and I love the instant refreshing feeling after using it.

I love how easy it is to use and how it has that distinct gentle vitamin E smell like the rest of the range. It’s tiny, too, so you can pop it in your handbag for on the go top ups!

What’s your favourite under eye product?

You can get your own Eyes Cube from Amazon by using the affiliate link below:

• Reply Candice May 6, 2015 at 7:47 am

my eyes get really dry too – I have not seen these in SA yet

CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

• Reply KizzyDoll May 6, 2015 at 8:09 am

Hmmm…will need to try this!! x
    KizzyDoll recently posted…Street Hearts!!My Profile

• Reply Nottooseriousblog May 6, 2015 at 8:41 am

The packaging is adorable 🙂
    Nottooseriousblog recently posted…Czeskie słodyczeMy Profile

• Reply Ree May 6, 2015 at 9:14 am

Oh that looks so nice! I’m always jumping from one eye cream to the next, never satisfied but this definitely looks interesting!

If I can find it, then I’ll definitely give it a try! 🙂

Ree x
    Ree recently posted…Job Search | I’m More Than What You See On PaperMy Profile

• Reply Karen May 6, 2015 at 9:34 am

This sounds fabulous! I love how dinky it is and how easy it is to apply!

x

• Reply Joanna May 6, 2015 at 10:56 am

The area around my eyes gets dry constantly so I’m always popping Vitamin E capsules to use around them- this seems like a MUCH more convenient way to moisturize! I’ll have to check this out!

lovejoanna.com
    Joanna recently posted…little white dressesMy Profile

• Reply Jackie Harrison May 6, 2015 at 11:18 am

Love the packaging and it sound like it works some products just surprise us unexpectedly great honest review.

• Reply Amanda Winchester May 6, 2015 at 1:10 pm

I’ve been looking for an eye cream, I’ve never really bothered to use one so didn’t know where to start. I love the Body Shop as I know it’s definitely cruelty free, so I’ll be heading over for one of these 🙂
    Just to let you know, I’ve nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award right here http://www.amandasays.org.uk/2015/05/the-sisterhood-of-the-world-bloggers-award-2-0/
    Have a lovely day! x

♥.•*¨ AmandaSays ¨*•.♥
    Amanda Winchester recently posted…THE SISTERHOOD OF THE WORLD BLOGGERS AWARD 2.0My Profile

• Reply Georgiana May 6, 2015 at 3:57 pm

I am a big fan of the Vitamin E range, I need to try this. It`s so hard to find a good eye cream that won`t leave you broke. My favourite is from Clinique, but it`s so expensive, I really need a drugstore alternative. Really curious to try this, sounds really good.
    Georgiana recently posted…Essence Long Lasting LipsticksMy Profile

• Reply Rowena @ rolala loves May 6, 2015 at 4:01 pm

This sounds great for dryness and the balm applicator does make it perfect for taking on the go.
    Rowena @ rolala loves recently posted…Chinese Celebrities at the Met Gala 2015My Profile

• Reply krithi May 6, 2015 at 4:09 pm

nice that this works
    i love the packaging
    krithi recently posted…Fresh Soy Face Cleanser ReviewMy Profile

• Reply Melanie May 6, 2015 at 4:24 pm

This looks really cool!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com
    Melanie recently posted…Moynihan State ParkMy Profile

• Reply Kelsey&Kenecha May 6, 2015 at 4:40 pm

This sounds pretty awesome! I would love to try this under my eyes 🙂 Great review!

Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

• Reply Amy May 6, 2015 at 4:49 pm

I’ve never seen this, even in its normal packaging. I use the Vitamin E range for my moisturiser and really like it. Have you ever used a forehead stick? This cube looks just like one of them! Amy x
    Amy recently posted…Sharing some big newsMy Profile

• Reply Shireen L. Platt May 6, 2015 at 4:53 pm

My favourite eye cream is still the one from Strivictin but this sounds promising. The next I shop in TBS, I’ll be sure to pick this up to try.

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…REVIEW: OZ Naturals 20% Vitamin C SerumMy Profile

• Reply Tyana May 6, 2015 at 5:01 pm

love this, eye cream is my best friend

check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    cityofglitter.com
    Tyana recently posted…*DressLink Review *My Profile

• Reply Mev May 6, 2015 at 5:56 pm

I never use eye creams (bad.. I know) but I’ve noticed how dry my under eyes are getting, It’s really hard to apply concealer so I might try this out, thanks 🙂 xx

• Reply Annick May 6, 2015 at 7:27 pm

i haven’t seen this before.. is it wrong that i wanna get it just because of the cute packaging? haha

Annick recently posted…Need an anchorMy Profile

• Reply Oksana May 6, 2015 at 8:36 pm

This looks great, thanks for letting us know about it, I’d never heard of it before 🙂
    Oksana recently posted…Отзыв: Покупки апреля и анонс тестируемых средств.My Profile

• Reply Uglyfish May 6, 2015 at 9:08 pm

This product looks amazing! I’m a big fan of lots of the Vitamin E range but I’ve never seen this. I’m swiftly running out of my usual under eye serum (it’s Lancome, I can’t remember what it’s called but it’s far too expensive whatever it is!) so I’d love to give this a try!
    Uglyfish recently posted…Disappointing Products Vol. 2My Profile

• Reply Sarah May 6, 2015 at 9:19 pm

Simples Kind to Eye Soothing Eye Balm and Origins No Puffery get my vote, both are brilliant, feel great under the eyes and keep the skin all happy and moist!

Sarah recently posted…April Bank Holiday Weekend 2015My Profile

• Reply Arianne May 6, 2015 at 9:34 pm

love that packaging… might try this out if we have it in the US
    Arianne recently posted…Beauty: Alba Botanica Cream Shave ReviewMy Profile

• Reply María Alejandra May 6, 2015 at 11:32 pm

You can’t go wrong with the Body Shop, I haven’t heard from this prodyct before but it sound fantastic! If I give a try, I’ll let you know how it goes! Great post, Corinne! Thanks a lot for sharing! xx

• Reply stephanie May 7, 2015 at 12:20 am

The case looks adorable! Omg…I’ve never really thought about eye cream before?! Just your basic moisturizers and night creams? Will look into it!
    stephanie recently posted…Why I Love My Laptop More Than My Stupid Tablet!!My Profile

• Reply Kyle Rodriguez May 7, 2015 at 6:30 am

I must try these products!! <3

Kyle Rodriguez recently posted…OOTD: “Water & Champagne”My Profile

• Reply kaley May 7, 2015 at 3:43 pm

vitamin E is amazing! Love how it is in a stick!

xoxo

Kaley

My Closet Life Blog
    kaley recently posted…Zaful Black Dress and Aldo PumpsMy Profile

• Reply Lucy May 7, 2015 at 10:32 pm

There vitamin E range is really great. I like the idea of the solid stick as it makes it easy to apply but to soften and melt when applied on your skin,perfect Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Spring Summer 2015 Clothes wish listMy Profile

• Reply Manisha May 8, 2015 at 4:47 am

Nice
    Dazzlingzest.blogspot.com

• Reply Iryna Fernandes May 8, 2015 at 6:32 pm

The packaging looks amazing!

Iryna Fernandes recently posted…In the mood of love ..My Profile