The Body Shop Vitamin E Eyes Cube

The Body Shop Vitamin E Eyes Cube

I was sent this product when I was sent some of The Body Shop Mother’s Day Range to try out in March.

This Vitamin E Eyes Cube was part of the limited edition mother’s day range – a selection of products from the vitamin E range. Some of the products were re-packaged versions of standard lines, like this.

Though the mothers day edition is no longer available,  but you can grab the standard Vitamin E Eyes Cube still!

The Body Shop Vitamin E Eyes Cube

The Vitamin E Eyes Cube comes in the form of a small roll up tube.

You apply the product by swiping under your eyes.

It is quite a solid balm – but when you apply it, the heat of your skin causes it to change to a more cream like consistency that easily soaks into the skin.

It contains wheatgerm oil and vitamin E. This gives you an instant cooling and refreshing sensation upon application and helps make your eyes look brighter and less tired.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Eyes Cube

I’ve been on the search for a the perfect cream for under eyes, and this has impressed me. It has really helped the dryness under my eyes and I love the instant refreshing feeling after using it.

I love how easy it is to use and how it has that distinct gentle vitamin E smell like the rest of the range. It’s tiny, too, so you can pop it in your handbag for on the go top ups!

What’s your favourite under eye product?

You can get your own Eyes Cube from Amazon by using the affiliate link below:

1. Candice
    May 6, 2015 / 7:47 am

my eyes get really dry too – I have not seen these in SA yet

CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

2. Ree
    May 6, 2015 / 9:14 am

Oh that looks so nice! I’m always jumping from one eye cream to the next, never satisfied but this definitely looks interesting!

If I can find it, then I’ll definitely give it a try! 🙂

Ree x
    Ree recently posted…Job Search | I’m More Than What You See On PaperMy Profile

3. May 6, 2015 / 10:56 am

The area around my eyes gets dry constantly so I’m always popping Vitamin E capsules to use around them- this seems like a MUCH more convenient way to moisturize! I’ll have to check this out!

lovejoanna.com
    Joanna recently posted…little white dressesMy Profile

4. Jackie Harrison
    May 6, 2015 / 11:18 am

Love the packaging and it sound like it works some products just surprise us unexpectedly great honest review.

5. May 6, 2015 / 1:10 pm

I’ve been looking for an eye cream, I’ve never really bothered to use one so didn’t know where to start. I love the Body Shop as I know it’s definitely cruelty free, so I’ll be heading over for one of these 🙂
    Just to let you know, I’ve nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award right here http://www.amandasays.org.uk/2015/05/the-sisterhood-of-the-world-bloggers-award-2-0/
    Have a lovely day! x

♥.•*¨ AmandaSays ¨*•.♥
    Amanda Winchester recently posted…THE SISTERHOOD OF THE WORLD BLOGGERS AWARD 2.0My Profile

6. May 6, 2015 / 3:57 pm

I am a big fan of the Vitamin E range, I need to try this. It`s so hard to find a good eye cream that won`t leave you broke. My favourite is from Clinique, but it`s so expensive, I really need a drugstore alternative. Really curious to try this, sounds really good.
    Georgiana recently posted…Essence Long Lasting LipsticksMy Profile

7. Kelsey&Kenecha
    May 6, 2015 / 4:40 pm

This sounds pretty awesome! I would love to try this under my eyes 🙂 Great review!

Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

8. May 6, 2015 / 4:49 pm

I’ve never seen this, even in its normal packaging. I use the Vitamin E range for my moisturiser and really like it. Have you ever used a forehead stick? This cube looks just like one of them! Amy x
    Amy recently posted…Sharing some big newsMy Profile

9. May 6, 2015 / 5:01 pm

love this, eye cream is my best friend

check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    cityofglitter.com
    Tyana recently posted…*DressLink Review *My Profile

10. May 6, 2015 / 5:56 pm

I never use eye creams (bad.. I know) but I’ve noticed how dry my under eyes are getting, It’s really hard to apply concealer so I might try this out, thanks 🙂 xx

11. May 6, 2015 / 9:08 pm

This product looks amazing! I’m a big fan of lots of the Vitamin E range but I’ve never seen this. I’m swiftly running out of my usual under eye serum (it’s Lancome, I can’t remember what it’s called but it’s far too expensive whatever it is!) so I’d love to give this a try!
    Uglyfish recently posted…Disappointing Products Vol. 2My Profile

12. May 6, 2015 / 11:32 pm

You can’t go wrong with the Body Shop, I haven’t heard from this prodyct before but it sound fantastic! If I give a try, I’ll let you know how it goes! Great post, Corinne! Thanks a lot for sharing! xx

13. May 7, 2015 / 10:32 pm

There vitamin E range is really great. I like the idea of the solid stick as it makes it easy to apply but to soften and melt when applied on your skin,perfect Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Spring Summer 2015 Clothes wish listMy Profile