The Body Shop Vitamin C & Honey Bronze Range // New In

bodyshophoneybronze

The Body Shop just sent over some of their new products from their Vitamin C and Honey Bronze Range for me to try out and I’m excited to get these tested!

bodyshophoneybronze1

The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser.

The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser.

This smells delicious! It reminds me of something but I can’t put my finger on what. It’s very summery and fruity.

It’s a gel cream moisturiser that helps to revive dull, dead looking skin. Great for prepping for the summer!

I didn’t realise The Body Shop’s Vitamin C collection was so big!

Honey Bronze Face Gel

Honey Bronze Face Gel

This is a light-weight face gel that gives a subtle tint of bronzing to your face. It’s not streaky or orange, but gives a nice sun kissed appearance to skin.

The gel formumla means it helps to quench skin throughout the day so you don’t need to worry about dry patches.

Honey Bronze Highlighting Dome

Honey Bronze Highlighting Dome

I was so exited about seeing this as I’ve been loving my highlighters lately!

It gives such a subtle but pretty shine and is available in three shades:

• 01 Golden
  • 02 Pink
  • 03 Bronze

It smells really sweet and lovely, too! I’m glad I was sent the pink one as it’s what I would go for and I’ve been enjoying the shimmer so far.

Honey Bronze Highlighting Dome

Other products in the new Honey Bronze range include tinted leg mist and a bronzing face powder.

Are you interested in anything from the Honey Bronze or Vitamin C range?

1. Candice
    May 13, 2015 / 7:45 am

That honey bronze highlighter looks amazing – I have also been obsessed with highlighters recently

CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

2. Jackie Harrison
    May 13, 2015 / 11:40 am

This products looks and sound amazing I will love to try the moisturizer with Vitamin C

3. May 13, 2015 / 3:07 pm

YAY – super happy to see they’re expanding their Honey range. I love, love, *love* their bronzer so that dome highlight looks like the perfect addition! Really keen to try out the Vitamin C range too – eep, loving all of the new releases!

x

4. Tash
    May 13, 2015 / 5:41 pm

I would love to try the bronzer, that one sounds great!

RedLip&Love

5. May 13, 2015 / 7:20 pm

these seem lovely:-) and i can’t believe how many posts of yours i’ve missed, time to catch up, haha! xx
    Laura recently posted…V&AMy Profile

6. May 13, 2015 / 8:33 pm

Oh, I would like the try that vitamin c cream!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com
    Melanie recently posted…Marfa, Texas GuideMy Profile

7. May 13, 2015 / 9:55 pm

Both of these ranges look gorgeous, I really want to try some more products from The Body Shop as they look like they’ve upped their game. The Vitamin C moisturiser kinda looks like that Ginzing stuff from Origins x

Josie’s Journal
    Josie recently posted…BEAUTY | A Trio Of Rimmel LinersMy Profile

8. May 14, 2015 / 4:28 am

I’ve never seen these products in the body shop before!! must check them out next time i visit! 😀

Animated Confessions
    libys11 recently posted…284My Profile

9. May 15, 2015 / 8:08 am

The vitamin c range is grorgeous such a great smell. I’m really enjoying using highlighters too adding a bit of shimmer and life to my skin, these look lovely Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Godiva and Momo a feast on Regents streetMy Profile