Posted on May 13, 2015

The Body Shop Vitamin C & Honey Bronze Range // New In

beauty products/ review/ skincare

bodyshophoneybronze

The Body Shop just sent over some of their new products from their Vitamin C and Honey Bronze Range for me to try out and I’m excited to get these tested!

bodyshophoneybronze1

The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser.

The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser.

This smells delicious! It reminds me of something but I can’t put my finger on what. It’s very summery and fruity.

It’s a gel cream moisturiser that helps to revive dull, dead looking skin. Great for prepping for the summer!

I didn’t realise The Body Shop’s Vitamin C collection was so big!

Honey Bronze Face Gel

Honey Bronze Face Gel

This is a light-weight face gel that gives a subtle tint of bronzing to your face. It’s not streaky or orange, but gives a nice sun kissed appearance to skin.

The gel formumla means it helps to quench skin throughout the day so you don’t need to worry about dry patches.

Honey Bronze Highlighting Dome

Honey Bronze Highlighting Dome

I was so exited about seeing this as I’ve been loving my highlighters lately!

It gives such a subtle but pretty shine and is available in three shades:

• 01 Golden
  • 02 Pink
  • 03 Bronze

It smells really sweet and lovely, too! I’m glad I was sent the pink one as it’s what I would go for and I’ve been enjoying the shimmer so far.

Honey Bronze Highlighting Dome

Other products in the new Honey Bronze range include tinted leg mist and a bronzing face powder.

Are you interested in anything from the Honey Bronze or Vitamin C range?

• Reply Candice May 13, 2015 at 7:45 am

That honey bronze highlighter looks amazing – I have also been obsessed with highlighters recently

CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

• Reply Nottooseriousblog May 13, 2015 at 9:36 am

Such a cute package!
    Nottooseriousblog recently posted…Boxy subskrypcyjne w Polsce. Tym razem te niekosmetyczne 🙂My Profile

• Reply cvetybaby May 13, 2015 at 9:46 am

Amazing products, i love them, especially this bronze highlighting, lovely package <3
    xx
    cvetybaby.com
    cvetybaby recently posted…Striped & RippedMy Profile

• Reply KizzyDoll May 13, 2015 at 10:48 am

These look great, never used any of these before 🙂 x
    KizzyDoll recently posted…{The Powder Room} Margarita Bloom – Cupcake Love SoapMy Profile

• Reply Jackie Harrison May 13, 2015 at 11:40 am

This products looks and sound amazing I will love to try the moisturizer with Vitamin C

• Reply Shireen L. Platt May 13, 2015 at 2:23 pm

I am most excited to see a review on the highlighting dome! That looks like a winner.

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…REVIEW: Annabelle TWISTUP Retractable Lipstick CrayonsMy Profile

• Reply Karen May 13, 2015 at 3:07 pm

YAY – super happy to see they’re expanding their Honey range. I love, love, *love* their bronzer so that dome highlight looks like the perfect addition! Really keen to try out the Vitamin C range too – eep, loving all of the new releases!

x

• Reply Tash May 13, 2015 at 5:41 pm

I would love to try the bronzer, that one sounds great!

RedLip&Love

• Reply Laura May 13, 2015 at 7:20 pm

these seem lovely:-) and i can’t believe how many posts of yours i’ve missed, time to catch up, haha! xx
    Laura recently posted…V&AMy Profile

• Reply Kelsey&Kenecha May 13, 2015 at 7:32 pm

The bronzer sounds pretty good! Though it all does. Great review 🙂

Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

• Reply Melanie May 13, 2015 at 8:33 pm

Oh, I would like the try that vitamin c cream!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com
    Melanie recently posted…Marfa, Texas GuideMy Profile

• Reply kimberly May 13, 2015 at 8:33 pm

Love the look of the Honey Bronze Range! That highlighter looks so fun to use.
    kimberly recently posted…Azure Naturals Ultimate Retinol Anti-Wrinkle serum*My Profile

• Reply Josie May 13, 2015 at 9:55 pm

Both of these ranges look gorgeous, I really want to try some more products from The Body Shop as they look like they’ve upped their game. The Vitamin C moisturiser kinda looks like that Ginzing stuff from Origins x

Josie’s Journal
    Josie recently posted…BEAUTY | A Trio Of Rimmel LinersMy Profile

• Reply Allie Mackin May 13, 2015 at 10:49 pm

Oh that honey bronzer sounds super cool. I have always been a big fan of The Body Shop.

Allie of ALLIENYC
    allienyc.com
    Allie Mackin recently posted…Dior and I—A Glamorous and Human Look Inside a World Renown Fashion HouseMy Profile

• Reply Anett May 14, 2015 at 1:50 am

These sound great! I’m using a vitamin C based product myself and I love it.

Bella Pummarola
    Anett recently posted…Wine Red DressMy Profile

• Reply libys11 May 14, 2015 at 4:28 am

I’ve never seen these products in the body shop before!! must check them out next time i visit! 😀

Animated Confessions
    libys11 recently posted…284My Profile

• Reply Gabby May 14, 2015 at 5:27 am

I love the body shop, they are so perfect!

• Reply Lucy May 15, 2015 at 8:08 am

The vitamin c range is grorgeous such a great smell. I’m really enjoying using highlighters too adding a bit of shimmer and life to my skin, these look lovely Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Godiva and Momo a feast on Regents streetMy Profile

• Reply MissLovelyAttitude May 15, 2015 at 1:09 pm

the highlighter looks really great 🙂