Posted on May 12, 2015

L’Oreal Paris Color Rich L’extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick // #RegretNothing

beauty products/ review

L’Oreal Paris Color Rich L’extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick

As I mentioned in last weeks post, L’Oreal have teamed up with Diet Coke to encourage women to embrace their impulsive side be having a special offer on at Boots. When you buy a 500ml bottle of Diet Coke, you can get a L’Oreal Paris Color Rich L’extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick for £5 off.

L’Oreal Paris Color Rich L’extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick

I was sent two of the shades, 304 Ruby Opera and 201 Rose Symphony to share my impulsive summer look.

L’Oreal Paris Color Rich L’extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick

L’Oreal Paris Color Rich L’extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick Reivew

The two colours are lovely. The Rose Symphony is a pinkish coral and the Ruby Opera is a more intense red.

The product has a sponge application stick like a lipgloss and glides on your lips really well.

My housemate, Lilly, tried it too and was impressed with how smoothly it applies.

It does feel like a sticky lipgloss at first, but then dries and feels more like a lipstick.

It doesn’t transfer loads onto cups and glasses while drinking, though there is some rub off. It lasts around 4 hours before clearly needing to reapply.

I love the packaging, too. L’Oreal always looks very high end, I think. I love their Color Riche series, too.

L’Oreal Paris Color Rich L’extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick

I created my impulsive summer look using the 201 Rose Symphony shade as it reminds me more much of summer than 304 Ruby Opera.

I’m always a little shy when it comes to lip products, so wearing them at all is a bit impulsive to me! I only wear them on special occasions. On a normal day, I don’t use any lip products at all.

L’Oreal Paris Color Rich L’extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick

L’Oreal Paris Color Rich L’extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick

I tend to stick to the same shades when it comes to my makeup, but I went for more colourful eyeshadow for this look – though it’s a pity the photos don’t show it well. You can see the lovely colour of the lipstick, though, which is probably going to be one of my new staple lip products.

I just need more special occasions to celebrate now!

L’Oreal Paris Color Rich L’extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick

• Reply Candice May 12, 2015 at 7:50 am

Oooe those two shades are so pretty – love them both

CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

• Reply Liakada Travel May 12, 2015 at 9:34 am

I have never tried L’Oreal, these look really nice though.. I agree the packaging makes them seem very fancy 🙂

Ash | Liakada Travel
    Liakada Travel recently posted…Feeling like a Princess at Palais NamaskarMy Profile

• Reply Allure Obsessed May 12, 2015 at 9:49 am

I love the colors! xx

ALLURE OBSESSED – BEAUTY BLOG // BLOGLOVIN’
    Allure Obsessed recently posted…How Long Do Beauty Products Last? A Guide To Your Product’s Shelf-LivesMy Profile

• Reply Jackie Harrison May 12, 2015 at 11:13 am

I do love those shades and the packaging nice product the color looks great on you.

• Reply http://ladyparisienne.fr/ May 12, 2015 at 12:01 pm

Nice article I love the color of your lipstick espacially the red one!

• Reply Annick May 12, 2015 at 1:49 pm

you have such a gorgeous eye color xx

Annick recently posted…17 monthniversaryMy Profile

• Reply krithi May 12, 2015 at 2:18 pm

these looks like good lipstick range and shades are pretty too
    krithi recently posted…The best kind of therapy is beach therapyMy Profile

• Reply Rebecca May 12, 2015 at 2:26 pm

LOVE these colours and i love the brand i have some of these and i live by them!

Have a good day!
    Rebecca xox

Rebecca recently posted…How To Dye Your Hair Teal!My Profile

• Reply Melanie May 12, 2015 at 2:48 pm

I always love the deep red!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com
    Melanie recently posted…Thunderbird HotelMy Profile

• Reply Shireen L. Platt May 12, 2015 at 3:06 pm

Believe it or not, I have yet to purchase this range from L’Oreal but will definitely pick up a couple to try soon.

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…REVIEW: Annabelle TWISTUP Retractable Lipstick CrayonsMy Profile

• Reply Emma (fluff and fripperies) May 12, 2015 at 3:26 pm

These sound great! I love a good liquid lipstick and L’Oreal rarely disappoints x

Emma | http://www.fluffandfripperies.com
    Emma (fluff and fripperies) recently posted…Love a bright, bold, matte lip? Isadora’s got you covered for SS15!My Profile

• Reply Suze The Luxury Columnist May 12, 2015 at 3:40 pm

The Rose Symphony is great for a Summery look, which was your favourite?
    Suze The Luxury Columnist recently posted…Private Jets, Supercars and a Spitfire at The Elite LondonMy Profile

• Reply Whitney May 12, 2015 at 5:45 pm

Rose symphony is such a gorgeous colour! Lol just a warning, one time I wore one of these color riche out during the summer, and a little gnat was buzzing around me and landed on my lip…and couldn’t fly out D: I had to kill it with a tissue

• Reply Iga Berry May 12, 2015 at 6:13 pm

It looks good. Very interesting collaboration between two various brands, Visit me at http://www.igaberry.com You can follow me here: https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/igaberry-13323143
    Have a lovely day, Iga x

• Reply Lucy May 12, 2015 at 8:25 pm

Such lovely shades for spring and summer perfect for brightening up a makeup look. I like that they are moisturising and also that the colour is not to transferable Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Godiva and Momo a feast on Regents streetMy Profile

• Reply Rafaela May 12, 2015 at 8:29 pm

Great colors!!

Rafaela recently posted…Ruins of Larochette Castle – LuxembourgMy Profile

• Reply Gina May 12, 2015 at 9:30 pm

Love the colors!

Gina
    Pink Wings
    Gina recently posted…Mango Berry CakeMy Profile

• Reply Akaleistar May 12, 2015 at 10:19 pm

Love how pigmented the colors look!
    Akaleistar recently posted…May Wish List: Rompers and PlaysuitsMy Profile

• Reply MissLovelyAttitude May 12, 2015 at 10:27 pm

love shade 201 🙂 It suits perfectly to your look 🙂

MissLovelyAttitude recently posted…Etude House Dreaming Swan Collection: Cushion Case &Cushion My Profile

• Reply Rowena @ rolala loves May 13, 2015 at 2:45 am

Yes you need more special occasions to celebrate so you can wear these pretty lip colors!
    Rowena @ rolala loves recently posted…Currently CovetingMy Profile