Degustabox May 2015 // The BBQ Edition

Degustabox May 2015

This months Degustabox landed a few days early. Which was ideal with it being the bank holiday this weekend! A BBQ edition was very clever indeed!

Degustabox May 2015

Sweet Baby Ray’s Honey Barbeque Sauce

DSC_0869

Sweet Baby Ray’s make the number 1 BBQ sauce in the States.

This Honey BBQ sauce is great for marinating, dipping, or as a cooking ingredient.

£2.99

Maggi So StirFry Noodles

Maggi So StirFry Noodles

The Maggie range seems to be getting bigger and bigger. From cook in bags, sauces and now these stir-friy noodles.

The packets come with a seasoning sachet and all you need to do is stir in fresh ingredients for a lovely meal!

£1.49 each

Daelmans  Dutch Snoopwafels

Daelmans  Dutch Snoopwafels

These are made by the Daelmans family bakery. The traditional way of using them is warming them over your hot drink then eating them. Sounds delicious.

£2.00

9 Bar Fruity

9 Bar Fruity

I love these! I always try to keep something like this on me just incase I don’t have time to eat properly at work so I can chow down before heading to the gym.

These are packed with nutritious seeds and fruit then topped with carob making a perfect healthy treat!

£2 for a box of 4

Green Coco with banana

Green Coco with banana

I love coconut juice! It’s full of goodness and hydrating.

This is aimed at children and includes banana. It gives you loads of potassium and is organic!

80p

Schwartz Marinade in a Bag

DSC_0884

This is an easy way to marinade your meat, fish or veg in a bag. Just put your ingredient of choice inside for 30 minutes and then it will be ready.

It’s available in 6 flavours:

• Honey & Soy
  • Spicy BBQ
  • Red Wine & Garlic
  • Brazilian BBQ
  • Teriyaki
  • Korean BBQ

£2.19

Slim Pasta Lasagne

DSC_0886

I’ve tried slim noodles in the past and they are strangely filling for only 21 calories! They don’t taste of much, but the trick is in how you season them.

I’m 100% going to try and make a veggie lasagne with this. I’m really excited about it, actually! I also have zero idea what I’m doing so it will probably end up more of a lol post rather than a useful recipe idea.

£2.49

Fuel 10k Portibrick

Fuel 10k Portibrick

This is the first ever wheat biscuit that’s boosted with protein.

They’re a great breakfast idea as you can top them many different ways. I’m thinking bananas, honey and almond butter. Anyone else?

£2.69

Sarsons Balsamic Vinegar of Modena

Sarsons Balsamic Vinegar of Modena

I love balsamic vinegar and use it all the time in salad dressings.

This is great for salads or as a recipe ingredient! Sarsons is such a household name in the UK for their vinegar, but I’ve never tried anything other than their standard table vinegar so I’m looking forward to this.

£2.00

Degustabox May 2015

That’s it for the May Degustabox! It’s been one of my favourites in a while with lots of new brands to try!

You can get your own box from Degustabox with a £3 off, by entering my discount code:3BP6D

Just go to the Degustabox site and enter the code at the checkout! Full price is £12.99 per box. Postage and packaging is free.

Which one would you like to try the most?

• Corinne
      May 24, 2015 / 10:32 pm

I’ve never tried them before but I’m excited to!

• Corinne
      May 24, 2015 / 10:34 pm

I tried one yesterday and they’re delicious!

1. Jackie Harrison
    May 22, 2015 / 11:11 am

You always get great food goodies from this company. Have a lovely weekend.

• Corinne
      May 24, 2015 / 10:40 pm

Yeah, this box was great!

2. omar bushnif
    May 22, 2015 / 2:09 pm

What’s this??

3. May 22, 2015 / 3:40 pm

Dutch wafels <3 I eat them for the first time in Netherlands and I loved them.
    Anca recently posted…Blogger Meet-UpMy Profile

4. May 22, 2015 / 3:51 pm

You got so much great stuff!!! I have tried most of these!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com
    Melanie recently posted…New Orleans GuideMy Profile

5. May 22, 2015 / 4:17 pm

The BBQ sauce sounds so yummy! These subscription boxes are getting bigger and bigger now, there are so many for different things – I love it! And yes, the photos on my blog are very near where I live, lots of country lanes nearby which is great for walking. – Tasha
    Natasha recently posted…It’s the Little ThingsMy Profile

• Corinne
      May 24, 2015 / 10:45 pm

You’re so lucky to live there, it’s really beautiful

6. May 22, 2015 / 7:00 pm

That looks so yummy! There really is a box for pretty much anything now! I love stroop waffles :p

7. May 22, 2015 / 9:06 pm

Yummy the waffles and 9 bars look good as snacks. The marinades are perfect for BBQs Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Coworth Park HotelMy Profile

8. May 23, 2015 / 3:43 am

The brand Maggi is known as instant noodles in Malaysia and it’s one of the biggest name too. It’s so popular that as soon as we say ‘I want to eat Maggi’ it means ‘I want to eat instant noodles’. It’s like Xerox is photocopying. That flavour is not available in Malaysia though, definitely interesting to try.

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…Beauty Box REVIEW: ipsy May 2015 ‘VIP: Very Important Products’ Glam BagMy Profile

• Corinne
      May 24, 2015 / 10:48 pm

Oh, I didn’t know that! I do know of the noodles though.

9. Tash
    May 23, 2015 / 3:55 am

Loving this box!! So perfect for the upcoming season 🙂

RedLip&Love

10. June 17, 2015 / 12:34 pm

This box was ace – I have a new found obsession for Stroopwaffels 🙂 I got this box as a one off birthday gift for my boyfriend and I’ve forgotten to cancel the subscription – ooops! Excited to see the next one now!
    Suzanne recently posted…Getting to know Jane Plan: The Results from week 1My Profile

11. May 20, 2017 / 8:21 pm

whoah this blog is wonderful i love reading your posts. Keep up the
    great work! You understand, a lot of people are
    hunting around for this information, you could help them greatly.
    songspksongspk recently posted…songspksongspkMy Profile