Posted on May 2, 2015

Degustabox April 2015

food/ review

Degustabox April 2015

It’s Degustabox time again! The April box landed on my doorstep a couple of days ago.

This month, it was an international themed box with items from different countries.

Let’s see what we got!

Degustabox April

Kinder Chocolate with Cereals and Choco-Bons

Degustabox April 2015

I love Kinder chocolate. I remember when you couldn’t get Kinder chocolate in the UK, apart from Kinder eggs.

When I went to Italy skiing with school, I discovered the tiny chocolate bars of the stuff and loved it. Kinder chocolate and Milka chocolate is always so much nicer than what we get in the UK.

I’ve seen bigger versions of the Chocolate with Cereals down the biscuit aisle in Tesco. These are mini bars of it individually wrapped.

The Choco-Bon’s are chocolate eggs filled with a creamy milky centre with hazelnuts in. Lovely.

£1.45 each.

Schwartz Korma and Balti Mix

Schwartz Korma and Balti Mix

The new Schwartz curry mixes are available in Korma, Balti, Rogan Josh and Biryani. They make it really easy to prepare an Indian meal at home!

£1.08 each.

Cirio Tomatos

Cirio Tomatos

Cirio preserve and can traditional Italian tomatoes so you can get the authentic taste of Italy on your table.

£1.20 and £1.69

Barry’s Tea – Gold Blend

Barry's Tea Gold Blend

I’m quite excited to try this Irish tea – I’ve seen it in the Irish section at Tesco but I’ve never tried it.

Barry’s Tea is a family owned company that has been running since 1901 and prides itself on fine quality tea.

£1.75 per pack.

Nando’s Grooves Cut Potato Chips

Nando's Grooves Cut Potato Chips

Woo, everyone loves Nandos! Well, I’m a vegetarian so I do not – luckily for me all three packets are suitable for vegetarians.

The range is available in peri-salted (mildly hot), spicy chicken (medium) and sizzling hot (very hot).

I’ve tried the spicy chicken ones already and they were really nice! I’m a bit scared of the hot ones as I’m such a wimp when it comes to spice!

69p each.

Debeukelaer Cookies Bakery

Debeukelaer Cookies Bakery

This American cookie sounds a treat and a half! They are individually wrapped large cookies that come in three flavours: creamy cooke, brownie cookie and crispy cookie.

£2 per pack.

Scheckters Organic Energy

Scheckters Organic Energy

I’ve tried this before and already know that I love it. It’s an organic, vegetarian, fairtrade drink. It’s a mixed fruit drink but I always think it tastes mostly of pomegranate!

£1.35

IDRINQ

IDRINQ

I love the look of this! It’s a drink to help you think smarter, great for idea generation and creativity. I’m going to be drinking this the next time I have a full blogging day!

£1.49

Veetee Rice

Veetee Rice

You must be blind to not have seen Veetee rice before! It’s available in many different flavours and you just microwave or stir fry for a couple of minutes and it’s ready to enjoy.

£1.49

Kingfisher beer (alcohol box)

Kingfisher beer

When you buy a Degustabox, you can choose between an alcohol and non-alcohol box.

In the alcohol box, there’s a bottle of Kingfisher beer, which is India’s best selling beer.

It’s clean and crisp with a hint of citrus to compliment the heat and spice from curries.

£2 per bottle

Chosan Wonjo

DSC_0497

This is an exotic juice drink made from 100% natural ingredients made from the hibiscus plant.  It comes in 5 flavours, Ginger Root, Moroccan Mint, Warming Spices and Essex Apple.

£2.50 a bottle.

Degustabox April 2015

I really enjoyed this box! The products felt really varied and I’m going to enjoy using some of them over the next month or so.

I’m excited about the drinks in this box. New energy type drinks always excite me!

You can get your own box from Degustabox with a £3 off, by entering my discount code: 3BP6D

Just go to the Degustabox site and enter the code at the checkout! Full price is £12.99 per box. Postage and packaging is free.

What would you like to try the most?

• Reply Kyle Rodriguez May 2, 2015 at 8:09 am

I love Kinder chocolate too!! Reminds me of my childhood in Germany <3 Kinder Bueno is my favorite.

Kyle Rodriguez recently posted…STREETWEAR SERIES: Rise of BrutalityMy Profile

• Reply Nottooseriousblog May 2, 2015 at 9:31 am

Wow nice! Enjoy! 😉
    Nottooseriousblog recently posted…Jaki prezent na Dzień Matki?My Profile

• Reply Jakub Żelechowski May 2, 2015 at 9:39 am

Great pos,t thanks for sharing!:)
    Jakub Żelechowski recently posted…SparksMy Profile

• Reply Jackie Harrison May 2, 2015 at 11:02 am

I will want to try tomato fillet in a recipe great products

• Reply Joanna May 2, 2015 at 11:29 am

I love the international theme of this box and it looks like you got some delicious, unique items! Enjoy! xx

lovejoanna.com
    Joanna recently posted…maintaining friendshipsMy Profile

• Reply Rachel Holliday May 2, 2015 at 12:20 pm

Mmmm this looks so good! I want kinder now mmm

Rachel xx
    Rachel Holliday recently posted…5 Reasons Your Man Will Never Understand Your New PurchaseMy Profile

• Reply cvetybaby May 2, 2015 at 1:23 pm

Aw these look so good and yum! Nice stuff!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com
    cvetybaby recently posted…Green & BlackMy Profile

• Reply Valentina May 2, 2015 at 3:08 pm

lovely!
    xo
    Valentina

• Reply Melanie May 2, 2015 at 3:54 pm

That box looks great! I love Kinder stuff too!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com
    Melanie recently posted…April RecapMy Profile

• Reply Kelsey&Kenecha May 2, 2015 at 4:42 pm

Anything with Kinder I love, they have such great chocolate. That organic energy drink sounds great 🙂

Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

• Reply LauraDaisyChain May 2, 2015 at 4:49 pm

I really need to learn how to photograph my products like you!

• Reply Lucy May 2, 2015 at 4:59 pm

This is a great box the Kinder chocolate, curry and crisps would be a winner in our house Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Joanna’s RestaurantMy Profile

• Reply Jasmin Charlotte May 2, 2015 at 7:31 pm

Looks like a good box this month! Do love the sound of those nandos crisps! xx

Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog
    Jasmin Charlotte recently posted…JC Cooks: Greek Chicken Baby Kale Salad!My Profile

• Reply Lady parisienne May 2, 2015 at 9:12 pm

what a great box, you’re gonna have great moments with all that!

• Reply Oksana May 2, 2015 at 10:51 pm

Yummy! These products look so delicious! I love Kinder Surprise chocolate))
    Oksana recently posted…Отзыв: «Невидимый» карандаш для губ или основа под блески для губ – LORD & BERRY Silhouette neutral lip liner.My Profile

• Reply Chloe May 2, 2015 at 11:02 pm

Cookies look amazing <3 such a great box! really enjoyed reading as usual! 🙂
    Chloe xx
    Chloe recently posted…Thursdays MakeupMy Profile

• Reply Akaleistar May 3, 2015 at 2:31 am

I haven’t tried Debeukelaer Cookies Bakery, but the cookies look really good!
    Akaleistar recently posted…Why Don’t You…?My Profile

• Reply Mica May 3, 2015 at 2:46 am

That looks like a great range of things to try! 🙂

I had a giggle though as I was reading the headings quickly as I scrolled down to see the goodies you got and I misread the first one, I thought it was Kinder chocolate cereal not chocolate WITH cereal haha I got oddly excited! Quickly realised my mistake when I re-read 😉
    Mica recently posted…Marc By Marc Jacobs Stargazer Scarf: Blue and Aquamarine with Red OutfitsMy Profile

• Reply Sarah May 3, 2015 at 11:31 am

Degusta gets better and better with every box by the looks of things! Chocobons are delicious, but I can’t stop at a few, I have to devour the lot!

I didn’t know tomato fillets were a thing either!

• Reply KizzyDoll May 4, 2015 at 11:36 am

The Nandos and the cookies look amazing :))) x
    KizzyDoll recently posted…Something Different…My Profile

• Reply Tyana May 6, 2015 at 5:23 pm

you got such great stuff

check out my newest post
    xx