Posted on April 16, 2015

The Library of Fragrance

misc

The Library of Fragrance

Back in December, I was sent one of the new scents by Library of Fragrance to try out. I had picked Thunderstorm hoping that it would remind me of rainy summer days and child. And it did! So when they dropped an e-mail about some further samples, I was like YES YES.

The Library of Fragrance

I was sent another sample of Thunderstorm and one of Baby Powder.

Now, Baby Powder smells exactly how you would expect it to smell. Like a bottle of Johnson’s Baby Powder. It’s actually really refreshing!

I do love the Thunderstorm scent because they capture that rain on a hot day smell perfectly, but it’s not very wearable. Where as the Baby Powder is something I’d totally wear!

The Library of Fragrance The Library of Fragrance

If you’ve never heard of The Library of Fragrance before, you should check them out. They’re a company that has a library of unique and different scents – such as dirt, snow, gin and tonic. It’s quite interesting!

They also are stocked in Boots if you want to go in and try the testers.

Have you tried any perfumes from The Library of Fragrance before?

• Reply Kyle Rodriguez April 16, 2015 at 9:03 am

I want the Baby Powderone! I can already imagine how refreshing it smells like <3

Kyle Rodriguez recently posted…Just Draw Another If You Think I’ve Crossed The LineMy Profile

• Reply Katie April 16, 2015 at 9:07 am

Okay I am going to have to pick up Thunderstorm to try. I’ve been looking for a storm scent for ages!
    Katie recently posted…Notoriously Morbid LooksMy Profile

• Reply Nottooseriousblog April 16, 2015 at 9:26 am

Love the smell of baby powder 🙂 Travel size items are very useful.
    Nottooseriousblog recently posted…Co dostałam na dermokonsultacjach SylvecoMy Profile

• Reply Candice April 16, 2015 at 9:34 am

Oh wow I have never heard of this before, defnitely got me interested ☺

CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

• Reply Bad Taste Toast April 16, 2015 at 10:10 am

Sounds like an interesting brand! Baby Powder sounds like a lovely fragrance. Thunderstorm too to be honest but if it really smells like rain on a warm day I wouldn’t want to wear it out. I don’t want to smell like a muggy day haha 😉
    Bad Taste Toast recently posted…leederville street artMy Profile

• Reply Elizabeth Rebecca April 16, 2015 at 10:42 am

I’ve never heard of Library of Fragrance but Baby Powder sounds like it smells amazing.

Lizzie Dripping
    Elizabeth Rebecca recently posted…Monday 13th April 2015My Profile

• Reply Jackie Harrison April 16, 2015 at 11:14 am

I will want this I love the scent of baby powder is so fresh also the packaging is perfect to carry conveniently.

• Reply Suze The Luxury Columnist April 16, 2015 at 12:50 pm

The fragrance names are so evocative, Thunderstorm sounds amazing
    Suze The Luxury Columnist recently posted…Seven Star Global Luxury Awards – Interview with Khalil El-MouelhyMy Profile

• Reply Melanie April 16, 2015 at 2:23 pm

Wow, this looks really intriguing! I want to try it!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com
    Melanie recently posted…Salt Lake City GuideMy Profile

• Reply Shireen L. Platt April 16, 2015 at 2:59 pm

I’ve been reading about these fragrances and they sound so unique! Need to see if they have baby smell or new car scent, that I would buy.

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…REVIEW: 11pcs Professional Multifunctional Cosmetic Makeup Tool Finishing Brushes Kit from Tmart.comMy Profile

• Reply Nina April 16, 2015 at 3:05 pm

I have never heard about this band but will check it out. xx
    Nina recently posted…How moving to USA has changed my styleMy Profile

• Reply Rowena @ rolala loves April 16, 2015 at 3:08 pm

The library of Fragrance reminds of Demeter Fragrances which also produces similar types of scents. Their gin & tonic actually smells quite nice.
    Rowena @ rolala loves recently posted…Dine Out : Somtum DerMy Profile

• Reply Sian April 16, 2015 at 3:42 pm

The Thunderstorm one sounds really interesting, I love the smell of rain on a hot day! I can understand why it wouldn’t be very wearable though.
    I’d never heard of The Library of Fragrance though, I might pop into Boots and try some of the testers! 🙂

Sian x

• Reply Tailored and true April 16, 2015 at 7:10 pm

Ooh they sound lovely, although I totally get the concerns with wearing Thunderstorm!

• Reply Dannie April 16, 2015 at 7:21 pm

I’m guilty of sniffing the testers of these in Boots. I really want their chocolate one!

Dannie x

• Reply cláudia pereira April 16, 2015 at 10:55 pm

oh wow, I want the baby powder one! 😀
    cláudia pereira recently posted…DENIM DRESSMy Profile

• Reply Celia Meylán April 16, 2015 at 11:08 pm

This has to smell incredible.
    Celia Meylán recently posted…Lovely Inspiration: HairMy Profile

• Reply Lucy April 16, 2015 at 11:51 pm

I really like that the scents are linked with physical things that can remind you of something. I wear perfumes for this exact reason in winter I wear something that reminds me of summer Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Norfolk BroadsMy Profile

• Reply Tina April 17, 2015 at 1:29 am

I love baby powder smell in general so I would want to try that one!

Tina
    Tina recently posted…Spring Style: Lace Pencil Skirt and Chambray ShirtMy Profile

• Reply Connie April 17, 2015 at 4:27 am

I’m definitely going to check this out! These scents sound so good!

Connie | Sponsored by Coffee | Bloglovin’
    Connie recently posted…Wedding Bells: A Weddingshe ReviewMy Profile

• Reply Roxie Ferguson April 19, 2015 at 2:38 am

Both these scents sound amazing. I’ve been wanting to try Library of Fragrance for a while now. They have such an interesting collection of scents to pick from – I really want to try the Play Doh one!

Roxie ♥
    thebeautifulbluebird.blogspot.co.uk
    Roxie Ferguson recently posted…Glossybox – Collectors Edition Iconic Hollywood Box EditMy Profile

• Reply sgrmse. April 19, 2015 at 2:57 pm

OH. MY. GOSH. New addiction unlocked! AAARRRGGHH.. why Corinne. Why!? Lol. I can never resist scents and fragrances.
    sgrmse. recently posted…Say hi to livin’ for the weekend(s)My Profile