The Library of Fragrance

The Library of Fragrance

Back in December, I was sent one of the new scents by Library of Fragrance to try out. I had picked Thunderstorm hoping that it would remind me of rainy summer days and child. And it did! So when they dropped an e-mail about some further samples, I was like YES YES.

The Library of Fragrance

I was sent another sample of Thunderstorm and one of Baby Powder.

Now, Baby Powder smells exactly how you would expect it to smell. Like a bottle of Johnson’s Baby Powder. It’s actually really refreshing!

I do love the Thunderstorm scent because they capture that rain on a hot day smell perfectly, but it’s not very wearable. Where as the Baby Powder is something I’d totally wear!

The Library of Fragrance The Library of Fragrance

If you’ve never heard of The Library of Fragrance before, you should check them out. They’re a company that has a library of unique and different scents – such as dirt, snow, gin and tonic. It’s quite interesting!

They also are stocked in Boots if you want to go in and try the testers.

Have you tried any perfumes from The Library of Fragrance before?

1. April 16, 2015 / 9:07 am

Okay I am going to have to pick up Thunderstorm to try. I’ve been looking for a storm scent for ages!
    Katie recently posted…Notoriously Morbid LooksMy Profile

2. Candice
    April 16, 2015 / 9:34 am

Oh wow I have never heard of this before, defnitely got me interested ☺

CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

3. April 16, 2015 / 10:10 am

Sounds like an interesting brand! Baby Powder sounds like a lovely fragrance. Thunderstorm too to be honest but if it really smells like rain on a warm day I wouldn’t want to wear it out. I don’t want to smell like a muggy day haha 😉
    Bad Taste Toast recently posted…leederville street artMy Profile

4. Jackie Harrison
    April 16, 2015 / 11:14 am

I will want this I love the scent of baby powder is so fresh also the packaging is perfect to carry conveniently.

5. April 16, 2015 / 2:23 pm

Wow, this looks really intriguing! I want to try it!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com
    Melanie recently posted…Salt Lake City GuideMy Profile

6. April 16, 2015 / 3:08 pm

The library of Fragrance reminds of Demeter Fragrances which also produces similar types of scents. Their gin & tonic actually smells quite nice.
    Rowena @ rolala loves recently posted…Dine Out : Somtum DerMy Profile

7. April 16, 2015 / 3:42 pm

The Thunderstorm one sounds really interesting, I love the smell of rain on a hot day! I can understand why it wouldn’t be very wearable though.
    I’d never heard of The Library of Fragrance though, I might pop into Boots and try some of the testers! 🙂

Sian x

8. April 16, 2015 / 11:51 pm

I really like that the scents are linked with physical things that can remind you of something. I wear perfumes for this exact reason in winter I wear something that reminds me of summer Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Norfolk BroadsMy Profile

9. April 19, 2015 / 2:38 am

Both these scents sound amazing. I’ve been wanting to try Library of Fragrance for a while now. They have such an interesting collection of scents to pick from – I really want to try the Play Doh one!

Roxie ♥
    thebeautifulbluebird.blogspot.co.uk
    Roxie Ferguson recently posted…Glossybox – Collectors Edition Iconic Hollywood Box EditMy Profile