Kueshi Pure and Clean Toner

kueshi toner

I got this product in my January Glossybox and knew it’s something I wanted to review.

I’ve never really seen the benefit to a toner before. Other than it gets any makeup off your face that your cleanser missed. But when I saw this magical pink liquid my eyes lit up. PINK!

This toner gently removes any traces of dirt and makeup still left on the skin and prepares it for your serums, moisturisers and makeup. It freshens, brightens and brings the skin back to it’s natrual PH.

It controls shine in oily, spot prone areas as well as giving moisture to dry patches.

kueshi toner

Kueshi Toner Ingredients:

aqua, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, gly­ce­rin, cha­mo­mi­lla recutita flower extract, calendula offi­ci­na­lis flower ex­tract, hydroxye­thyl­ce­llulose, dmdm hydantoin, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, ethoxydiglycol, propyleneglycol, sodium benzoate, po­tas­sium sorbate, par­fum, ci­tric acid, so­dium hydroxi­de, geraniol, linalool, d-limonene, ci45100

kueshi toner

I don’t think I’ve ever smelt a toner so lovely in my life. It has a sweet peachy scent and it’s delicious. I initially thought the bottle was pink and the toner itself would be clear, but I was wrong – it’s the liquid that’s pink, which I love for some reason. The inner child in me is squealing with glee every time I smear this on my face.

The only thing that would make it more exciting is glitter and unicorns. But I’m not sure if those are good ingredients to rub on your face. I searched Google, but I couldn’t find out if unicorns are paraben free. Dang.

kueshi toner

I love love love this product and it wins a place on my ‘would buy again’ list, which is so rare for products. I’m not easily impressed with skincare products and I’m often left feeling disappointed with products other people love.

This just leaves my skin feeling fresh, soft, clean and I find myself feeling excited to use it because of the scent.

Big thumbs up from me! Well done, Kueshi!

What’s your favourite toner?

Untitled

1. February 20, 2015 / 9:43 am

It looks great and if it smells amazing that is a bonus as well 🙂 Happy Friday xx
    KizzyDoll recently posted…Friday Favourites!!!My Profile

2. jackie harrison
    February 20, 2015 / 11:20 am

Is good to tone your skin help even out your skin tone and love that this product looks pink. Have a lovely weekend.

3. February 20, 2015 / 1:13 pm

Amazing! This really sounds like a divine product!! The fact that it smells like is a plus!! Often I get so upset because I find lots of these toners have such harsh scents!!

I really enjoy making my own ton. Rose water. It’s amazing! Google it and try it out – my skin loves it!

Mystery recently posted…Insert Girlish Squeal HereMy Profile

• Corinne
      February 23, 2015 / 11:06 pm

Yeah, I think that’s why I love it so much. I was using one that smelt like chemicals!

4. February 20, 2015 / 1:35 pm

I’ve not heard of this toner before, but it sounds like something I need do try! Fab that you’ve found a skincare product that you love! x

5. February 20, 2015 / 3:22 pm

I think I’d love to try this toner based on that lovely pink color alone but it’s good to know it actually works well too.
    Rowena @ rolala loves recently posted…Probiotics For HealthMy Profile

6. Kelsey&Kenecha
    February 20, 2015 / 4:23 pm

I am the worst at finding the right product, this one sounds so good and I bet you any money it isn’t found anywhere I live, thats just my luck haha

twitter.com/floralandsmiles

7. February 20, 2015 / 5:40 pm

I’m glad this toner worked so well for you! I’ll have to check it out!

lovejoanna.com

8. February 20, 2015 / 5:53 pm

I love the color of this product. Though I am not a fan of toners. I usually grab some from mom if I ever need, haha!
    Noor Unnahar recently posted…How To: Start CalligraphyMy Profile

• Corinne
      February 23, 2015 / 11:06 pm

Haha, it was the cleanser I wasn’t a fan off. The toner was so so.

9. February 20, 2015 / 8:38 pm

This sounds lovely, I am definitely lead by my nose if something smells nice then it is half way there. Toners are great for getting ready of makeup but so dead skin. I find it helps with dry patches too Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Stoke Park Luxury Hotel and SpaMy Profile

10. Dannie
    February 20, 2015 / 9:44 pm

Ah toners, I need to remember to use them more! My favourite so far has been the Clinique one but it’s bare £££.

Dannie x

11. February 20, 2015 / 11:03 pm

Great post! Thanks for sharing! <3

Anyhoo, I found your blog through a fellow blogger, and thought I would stop by and say hi! It would totally make my day if you did the same.. or better yet, keep in touch! <3 – http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

12. February 21, 2015 / 1:25 am

This product looks amazing! Thanks for sharing!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com
    Melanie recently posted…The Gathering AsiaMy Profile

13. February 21, 2015 / 2:00 am

Oh it is very cool that it’s pink, I’ve never seen or heard of a pink toner before! 🙂

I don’t use a toner, although I probably should! I’m really lazy with my skincare now, just cleanse and moisturise, and maybe a bit of a facial scrub now and then 🙂
    Mica recently posted…Slouchy Tees and Jersey Maxi Skirts. Comfy SAHM StyleMy Profile

• Corinne
      February 23, 2015 / 11:07 pm

I usually forget to use it but I’ve been good now I’ve got this. I just love the feel of it on my skin 🙂

14. October 24, 2016 / 9:23 pm

where can i purchase this?!

15. November 25, 2016 / 4:27 pm

I am having trouble finding this anywhere- where do you purchase. I got it in my glossy box as well and LOVEit!