#OOTD // Work Party Woo!

DSC_0022

Untitled

So on Saturday we had the regional Christmas party at work, which is basically a big bash all the managers from our local stores go to. AKA best night ever, as I get to see people from my old stores. Woo!

We had a meal to start with. Vegetable soup was the starter. The main was chicken for the meat eaters and I had the vegetarian dish, which was a puff pastry in some form of basil, tomato and olive filling. Much better better looking than the standard chicken. It kind of tasted like pizza! Veggie win!

Dessert was profiteroles. I never eat dessert so gave it away.

As always, there was free wine on the table, a quiz for us to win more wine, a raffle I didn’t win and a lot of dancing.

It was lovely to catch up with my old workmates. After much wine, I switched to lemonade. But then my old manager bought me a jager bomb.  I blame him for the hangover I had when I woke up.

I was determined not to get one and took many precautions. I even had a sports drink by my bed to drink before I went to sleep and had loads of water, but I still woke up at 7am feeling horrible.

I had to check out of the hotel at 11am, the drive home was not fun! I left at 10am and then slept a couple of hours. Sunday was basically a massive waste of time as I had a headache the whole day.

I’m never drinking again. Seriously. Alcohol ruins me!

On another point, I’ve gone from never staying in a hotel on my own before, to staying in 3 hotels on my own in a few months. I feel like a proper adult.

Help. Aging.

regional

Untitled

1. Candice
    January 27, 2015 / 9:22 am

So pretty!! I really love that black dress … It fits so well on you

Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

2. January 27, 2015 / 10:07 am

This is such a cute dress! I love how it fits you!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com
    Melanie recently posted…HomeMy Profile

3. Amy-Anne Williams
    January 27, 2015 / 10:48 am

Aw this looks like you had fun, and what a lovely dress!

Amy;
    Little Moon Elephant

4. January 27, 2015 / 10:51 am

Um… sorry. I have to take a moment to appreciate your wall!! (Then I’ll gush about your stunning dress!)
    I love the cats and the birds!!! How cute it that!?!? Love it Corinne! Really really love it. I’m moving into a new place (my own that I can actually paint and decorate!!) at the end of Feb and this is such a cute ideas for the walls!!!

Right… now the dress. Hello! You look amazing in it and it really is stunning!

Haha alcohol ruins me too – that’s why I have stopped it! Yip!….. lets see how long that lasts!

Jade Lee Wright recently posted…Wives V Girlfriends Book Review by Katie AgnewMy Profile

5. January 27, 2015 / 11:07 am

This is dress is perfect, you look marvellous :)) xx

6. January 27, 2015 / 1:13 pm

It was a lovely little number that you wore! I love the cute shoes too! Sounds like it was a fun night, even though the morning after wasn’t quite as pleasant!
    Claire recently posted…One Happy Change: Green Tea EditionMy Profile

7. January 27, 2015 / 2:12 pm

wow you look stunning.
    Love that dress

8. January 27, 2015 / 3:45 pm

Every time I have a massive hangover, I swear I’ll never ever drink again…that lasted for a good couple of days before weekend and then here we go again! LOL!
    You look really lovely here, Corinne, that dress is gorgeous!

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…TAG TIME: Versatile Blogger AwardMy Profile

9. January 27, 2015 / 4:37 pm

That dress is so pretty! I was going to ask why you’re having your Christmas party in January but then I remembered I once had one in May #fail. I’m pretty disappointed that you gave your dessert away though! x
    Hannah recently posted…Mowgli Indian Street Food, LiverpoolMy Profile

10. Miriam
    January 27, 2015 / 5:25 pm

Corinne you are looking phenomenal! Your dress is fabulous, it’s so flattering, and your shoes are so cute 🙂
    It’sMyLife

11. January 27, 2015 / 6:49 pm

I wish you’d save me your dessert 🙁 Love this outfit! x

12. January 27, 2015 / 7:55 pm

such a beautiful dress, love you

check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

13. January 27, 2015 / 8:42 pm

I’ve never stayed at a hotel on my own before, but I can imagine it must be quite fun (so long as you feel safe)! On a more important note.. you look so beautiful, Corinne! This dress is really very pretty, the copper sequin detailing is gorgeous!!

Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

x

14. January 27, 2015 / 9:22 pm

Great dress, you look so pretty 🙂

yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2015/01/black-and-white.html
    Nadja recently posted…Black And WhiteMy Profile

15. January 27, 2015 / 10:34 pm

This is such a pretty dress, although that all black one you wore NYE I think is still my favourite! Hangovers are not fun, I think I’m drinking twice in Feb 🙁

India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

16. January 27, 2015 / 10:47 pm

LOVE that dress, I came so close to buying it, really wishing I had now!

I’ve never stayed in a hotel by myself before but part of me wants to try it, I’d feel all business like, I could even carry a little briefcase and look all suave and …yeah, ok, so I couldn’t pull it off, but if there was a spa I’d be on it like shellac!

Sarah recently posted…Ba-GinZing-a Your Skin!My Profile

17. January 27, 2015 / 10:53 pm

Ugh wine hangovers are the worst! I’ve been trying to cut down drinking lately so I don’t waste my whole weekend with a hangover, but it’s hard because going out is so much fun! Love your dress 🙂
    Colleen recently posted…HOW TO WINTERIZE YOUR HANDS & NAILSMy Profile

18. January 28, 2015 / 6:32 pm

i don’t remember if i already said this on instagram (probably forgot), but i love your dress so much! so beautiful. i actually do sometimes think about giving up alcohol myself, but as i’m not really that much of a big drinker anyway and i don’t get hangovers (yet?), i’m still enjoying a cheeky drink every now and then. but i do think it’s a good decision:-) and what, you never eat dessert?! xx
    Laura recently posted…project 365: 019-025My Profile

19. January 30, 2015 / 9:33 am

I saw this on Twitter! You look so gorgeous! I absolutely adore the dress x
    Meg recently posted…Recently…My Profile

20. January 30, 2015 / 5:59 pm

Your dress is stunning so beautiful. I hope that you had a lovely time. Christmas outings with work colleagues always are fun Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Aromatherapy AssociatesMy Profile

21. February 1, 2015 / 10:45 am

wow, fabulous dress!

22. February 1, 2015 / 3:43 pm

Love the dress and the cute bow shoes too!
    Glad you had a fab time 🙂
    Victoria xx