The Body Shop // Lip and Cheek Doll

lip and cheek doll

HIIHIIHIIHIHI.

Happy Wednesday. How are you? HOW ARE YOU? I’m happier than usual because I now have 5 full days off work. Time of work is my favourite thing in the world. I seem to be adding more and more hobbies to my THINGSILOVETODO list, so time off work really helps me to get organised and try to get ahead a bit with the old blogging malarky. Daily blogging, two blogs, daily work outs, yoga and a full time job can often leave me feeling a little tired. I’m ecstatic for not having to wake up to the sound of an alarm.

So, onto the point of this post. I was sent this little gem from Body Shop a while ago as part of a campaign to promote their Christmas range. I pretty much loved it instantly, judging the book by it’s cover, so to speak.

lip and cheek dollIt’s a lip and cheek stain in an adorable bottle. The only thing I’m struggling to fathom about it, is the Christmas connection to it! Other than it’s red.

lip and cheek doll

It’s easy to apply, you smear some on your lips or cheeks and you’re good to go.

I found that when using it on my cheeks, I’d draw a line on and blend with my finger, with my lips, I would apply as if it was a lipstick or gloss.

I did need to use a couple of layers on the cheek and think it’s a much better lip product than a cheek product.

lip and cheek doll

Now for the before and after shots:

lip and cheek dolllip and cheek doll

I loved the colour it made my lips, it was a red, but not too bold. It stayed on for a few hours without smudging, which is always a plus with lip colour.

It was really subtle on my cheeks and I don’t rate it much as a cheek product. I’m going to use this just on my lips from now on!

lip and cheek doll

Have you any tried any lip or cheek tints?Untitled

1. Marie
    January 28, 2015 / 10:49 am

OMG I love that bottle I would have just bought it for that, how did I miss this in Body Shop >> ??? mannnnn.
    To be honest I tried the benefit lip and cheek and I just was not keen at all but I’d probably just buy this to sit on my dresser haha. xox

• Corinne
      February 2, 2015 / 12:14 am

Haha! Yes it’s a total cutie 🙂

2. jackie harrison
    January 28, 2015 / 11:11 am

Is adorable love the bottle and the pigment nice tutorial the color looks great on you.

3. January 28, 2015 / 11:57 am

Enjoy your time off work!! 🙂 What a sweet little product and the packaging is so cute. The color is perfect for lips!

lovejoanna.com
    Joanna recently posted…my top 5 filmmakersMy Profile

4. January 28, 2015 / 12:24 pm

This is so cute, I just want the bottle, but since it works, its marvellous!! Gives you a lovely warmth too without looking fake!! Xx
    KizzyDoll recently posted…{Label Love} Adventure Land!My Profile

• Corinne
      February 2, 2015 / 12:15 am

Wahhh, back to work tomorrow 🙁

5. Kelsey&Kenecha
    January 28, 2015 / 12:56 pm

I hope you have a great 5 days off! 🙂

That little bottle is the cutest and I just love the color! & it suits you so well 🙂

twitter.com/floralandsmiles

6. January 28, 2015 / 1:56 pm

Eep, it’s so cute! I find stains very difficult to blend properly but thankfully they always look great on the lips. Love the colour on you. 🙂
    Xuvious recently posted…Nars Audacious Lipstick in GraceMy Profile

7. January 28, 2015 / 4:34 pm

That is such cute packaging, I love it.

check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com
    Tyana recently posted…OOTD | | | Black WidowMy Profile

8. January 28, 2015 / 7:20 pm

I always find this kind of product super hard to blend- I do love the adorable packaging though!
    laura recently posted…Cold SnapMy Profile

9. January 28, 2015 / 8:53 pm

I haven’t used any cheek tint yet but if it comes in bottle like this, I may or may not buy a few one.

10. January 28, 2015 / 9:16 pm

I remember going to a Body Shop event near Christmas time and seeing this and thinking it was the cutest little bottle! It would look so nice on a dresser!

Last time I tried a lip/cheek stain it dried TOO quickly on my cheeks and I had this weird splodgy rash to deal with! Not exactly the look I was going for!

Sarah recently posted…Yukti: The Art KitchenMy Profile

• Corinne
      February 2, 2015 / 12:17 am

Ohh, I bet you went to the same one as I did 🙂

11. January 29, 2015 / 2:00 am

I like it on the lips, that’s what I would probably do too. The bottle is adorable, not sure about the Christmas theme either but it looks amazing and that’s what matters. Enjoy your time off work, that sounds perfect.
    Imogen recently posted…H&M: Haul and First ImpressionsMy Profile

• Corinne
      February 2, 2015 / 12:17 am

Ahh, enjoy your break!

12. January 29, 2015 / 5:13 am

I love that bottle! It looks so cute!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

13. January 29, 2015 / 9:51 pm

Lovely shade and the packaging is so cute <3

14. January 30, 2015 / 6:02 pm

I hope that you enjoyed your five days off. It must be nice to have a rest I know you work long hours. How cute is the bottle first of all so sweet and it looks lovely on. Not sure about the applicator I have a thing about foam and it touching my lips sets my teeth on edge Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Aromatherapy AssociatesMy Profile

15. January 30, 2015 / 8:08 pm

The packaging is so adorable! What a lovely little product xx