FOTD // Warning : Contains closeups of my face.

FOTD

I always thought of myself as someone that doesn’t wear much make-up. Until I wrote this FOTD post.

This is the make-up I usually wear on a daily basis – I sometimes swap the foundation for a BB cream though. I’ve only just started wearing foundation regularly because I’m getting fed up of being fucking 28 and having the skin of a hormonal teenage boy. Wank.

Here’s the products I used:

fotd

fotd DSC_0539

I guess I am a bit of a make-up whore. #awkward.

Let’s not talk about the wrinkles on my forehead. Unless you have a cure for them. Getting old is horrible.

What are your daily make-up products?

FOTD

Untitled

1. Alex Quinn
    October 29, 2014 / 9:15 am

I think daily I use Laura Mercier Primer, Rimmel foundation, Erase Paste by Benefit, Powder Foundation and Bourjois Mascara. Oh and eyebrow pencil. 🙂

2. jackie harrison
    October 29, 2014 / 10:20 am

The makeup looks perfect on you great job doll

3. October 29, 2014 / 12:04 pm

Haha that’s so fun! you definitely have no wrinkles and that is just the light! Nice products you seem so fresh and confident!
    xoxo

4. October 29, 2014 / 1:33 pm

Don’t be silly! You don’t look old! You look fab!
    It might sound like that’s so many products but it looks natural!
    I usually wear TBS Instablur, Rimmel’s lasting finish, rimmel’s matte finish powder, collection 2000 concealer, maybelline the falsies and sleek contour palette… And that sounds like quite a lot too hahah

xx

5. October 29, 2014 / 2:28 pm

haha, i genuinely don’t have items that i use every day as how much make-up i have on depends on how much time i have to get ready (which can be from 5mins to hours). your make-up looks lovely though:-) is the collection bronze glow really good, i’ve been meaning to check it out? xx

6. October 29, 2014 / 3:28 pm

This is so cute, Naked 3 is one of my every day staples too! That and lip balm. My day time style could mostly be labelled as ‘lazy chic’.

7. October 29, 2014 / 5:48 pm

Love this, your so pretty

check me out

xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

8. October 29, 2014 / 7:08 pm

You’re so pretty! I use that Naked palette and Rimmel primer too 🙂

lovejoanna.com

9. October 29, 2014 / 7:27 pm

Hello,I love your blog! I’ve just followed you in Twitter, Bloglovin, Instagram and Google+, can you follow me back?

My lips are Poison

xx
    Ly

10. October 29, 2014 / 7:56 pm

Stop being so hard on yourself maaaaan, you look great! Your skin looks fine too, a lot better than mine! I usually have a BB/CC, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick…. without fail. I am such a creature of habit…

Dannie x

11. October 29, 2014 / 8:35 pm

You don’t look old. Wow that is quite the collection of makeup. I use erase paste, shimmer brick for eyes and cheeks. High beam for eyes to add a fresh glow. Lucy x

12. October 29, 2014 / 9:02 pm

This would actually be my go-to look 😉 xoxo

13. October 29, 2014 / 9:04 pm

What a great natural look! Love the Naked palettes!

14. October 29, 2014 / 9:10 pm

You’re so beautiful! Everything looks so great on you (as if you even needed it in the first place!) and your eyes are such a pretty color! xx

<(') Hoda | JooJoo Azad

15. October 29, 2014 / 9:17 pm

That looks like a lot of makeup haha 🙂 But the result is very natural and pretty!

Bella Pummarola

16. October 29, 2014 / 9:19 pm

Beautiful makeup. Naked palette is fabulous 🙂

17. October 29, 2014 / 9:31 pm

Well. you don’t look 28, so being a teenage boy can’t too bad. :p Forehead wrinkles? Where? I love the slight shimmer in the eye shadow. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

18. October 29, 2014 / 11:24 pm

Ah, I wish, wish, WISH Bourjois was sold in the US! Luckily I can order it off ASOS.

Love the Naked 3 palette. I think Naked 2 is my favorite out of the line, but Naked 3 definitely comes after that. Love the rosy gold shades as they are flattering year round!

19. Annabel
    October 29, 2014 / 11:30 pm

I keep telling myself I don’t need that mascara…but I actually think I do, badly.

Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

20. October 30, 2014 / 12:19 am

Lovely daily face! I’m a total make up whore too, my daily face is quite a few different products too – primer, foundation, concealer, brows, bronzer, blush, eyeshadow, eye liner, mascara – whew!

Drea xo

21. October 30, 2014 / 3:39 am

LMAO at makeup whore! I honestly LOVE your writing, only you can make a normal FOTD post this funny. LOL! And hush! about being old, you’re not old and I don’t see any wrinkle silly. xx

Reflection of Sanity

22. October 30, 2014 / 4:14 pm

Oooh, I love the Naked palettes- they’re so pretty and versatile!

Re: your question about how I style my hair, I blow it out using a big round brush, then use a 1.5” straightener to curl the ends. 🙂

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

23. October 30, 2014 / 7:58 pm

I think mine is similar, for a work day though, I skip the eyeshadow and mascara (I skip mascara everyday). I wear a little bit more on the weekends like lipstick or a bit of eye shadow but nothing else.

As long as you are happy, doesn’t matter how many products you use 🙂

24. October 31, 2014 / 7:34 am

Even though you say you’re wearing a fair bit of makeup this is still so natural looking and you look really pretty 🙂

Kirsty X

25. October 31, 2014 / 10:36 pm

Your makeup looks so natural! I love that. I actually don’t use makeup on a daily bases. Not even my eyebrows! Although I will when I’m going to a party or for special occasions!
    http://www.jaseyjade.blogspot.com x