Quick Fix Facials Mask // Blackheads and Blocked Pores

DSC_0751

I bought this product months ago, but forgot about it until recently. I was planning on buying a face mask and the memory came back to me. It was a nice memory because it meant I didn’t have to spend MOAR MONEY.

This is an exfoliating scrub mask by a brand called Quick Fix Facials and aims to help clear blackheads and unblock pores. The brand do many other types of face mask, each in a 100ml tube, enough for 10 masks.

DSC_0753
The Problems:

Stubborn and reoccurring blackheads, clogged pores and skin in the need of a deep and thorough clean.

It’s Solutions:

Pink Rose Clay – helps to deep cleanse and decongest the skin.

Glycolic Acid – extremely effective at balancing out uneven skin tone.

Pomegranate extract – packed with incredible antioxidant and anti-aging properties to encourage radiant skin.

Directions:

You damp your skin, then add a layer onto it, spend a minute or so massaging it into your skin. The directions do recommend you part particular attention to your problem areas, such as forehead, nose and cheese. You then leave for 5-10 minutes and then remove with warm water.

DSC_0769

When you first put it on, it smells a bit like play dough. You know, that salty, fake smell. But when it’s on, the smell seems to change and be a little more floral.

Naturally, I took this opportunity to take stupid pictures of myself in a face mask so I could put them on the internet for the world to see. I’m kewl.

facemask

I’ve used this around 3 times and although I can’t say that my pores looked visibly better, my skin in general felt cleaner and soft. I probably wouldn’t buy this again, not because it’s horrible, just because it wasn’t good enough to keep me from exploring other options.

Recommendations as to what to try next please? GOGOGOGGOGOOOGGOGG OGG FOGGOFGDhdgjodfjghkjnfdfgsij.

Untitled

1. September 18, 2014 / 9:15 am

Finally an honest review!! You know I have never done a facial mask in my life!! I’m 34 , maybe this is something I should start working into my routine.

And you are the bravest for posting facial mask pictures…. 10 points for you!

• Corinne
      September 21, 2014 / 5:50 pm

Haha, I don’t do them a lot because I’m lazy.

2. September 18, 2014 / 11:16 am

Thanks for the honest review doll, shame it didn’t give enough results to buy again. But, better than wasting money. Love the pictures :))) xx

3. September 18, 2014 / 2:39 pm

Thanks for your review of this product, Corinne. I hope you find another one better. Kisses:)

4. September 18, 2014 / 4:17 pm

Isn’t it fun to discover new products in your closet? I have so many samples that I need to try, maybe I need to go shopping in my closet as well.
    By the way, I nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger Award! 🙂

berrystylishofficial.com ♥ @ItsBerryStylish

• Corinne
      September 21, 2014 / 5:50 pm

Thanks!

5. September 18, 2014 / 7:56 pm

Face masks are good for the soul, there’s just something so calming about popping one on! Haha I always take scary ‘monster form the deep’ pictures whenever I put a mask on!

• Corinne
      September 21, 2014 / 5:50 pm

Me too. My poor friends who I text random photos too much hate me.

6. September 18, 2014 / 10:28 pm

i nned to try it, maybe it might work for my blackheads on my nose 😉 xx

claudiamedas.blogspot.com

7. September 19, 2014 / 4:17 am

I love trying new face masks! Have you tried Montagne Jeunesse?

• Corinne
      September 21, 2014 / 5:53 pm

No I haven’t but I’ll have a look online!

8. September 19, 2014 / 7:30 am

I rarely use face masks I think because you have to sit for five minutes for it to works its magic and that never happens. Good review enjoyed the honesty and I knew there would be a face pick in there somewhere.

As a foodie I would suggest making a mask, peach mashed up, yogurt and advocado whizz up and there you have it. Or you could venture into your favouirte and nearest Lush. Have a lovely weekend Lucy x

• Corinne
      September 21, 2014 / 5:54 pm

Lush scares me! I’d love to make my own mask.

9. September 19, 2014 / 8:27 am

Nice mask! But I already got so many!!
    Have a great week end!

10. BillieLA
    October 14, 2014 / 1:20 am

I needed something to get deep into my pores for blackheads, which seemed to never go away, also to control excess oil. The Citrus Clear Pore Mask did the trick! I was advised by a dermatologist that the mask does a wonderful job clearing blemishes. It helps control oil and shine even after going all day with a full face of foundation and concealers. I have combination skin and this mask doesn’t dry my skin out at all. It’s great for spot treatments too.