Wow, July has been a fun month, for sure but where on earth did it go? August already?
This is my instagram monthly roundup, and also a chance to let you know what’s gone on in my life this month.
Let’s get on with it then!
- I moved from Blogger to WordPress.
- On the first of July, my parents visited and took me out for a meal. We went to this amazing industrial museum hidden near where I live.
- It was my birthday on the second of July, we ate tapas, went bowling and my Mum made me an awesome Tardis cake!
- We held a Baby Shower for Anne-Marie. Flip will be joining us in 2 weeks!
- I attended a blogger event, meet some amazing bloggers and got some awesome freebies!
- I ran my second 10k race, Leeds 10k.
- I ate really well. Lots of fruit and veg this month and hardly drank alcohol.
- I got a new job. I START TODAY.
I also wrote three posts that I’m really proud of and would love you to check them out if you haven’t already:
- Body image post: Don’t you like you.
- Confessions of a blogger.
- 5 reasons I leave your blog and never come back.
Tell me something amazing about your July in the comments below.