Bellapierre Mineral Lipstick // To splurge or not?

Bellapierre mineral lipstick

I was sent this Bellapierre Mineral Lipstick in my July Glossybox. I’ve never heard of the brand Bellápierre before, but apparently they’re rather popular in America.

It £20 a pop, it’s not likely a lipstick I would have tried if it wasn’t for the Glossybox! I was sent the shade ‘Catwalk’, which is a musky pink shade. It’s similar to my natural lip colour, just a little darker and a little pinker. Which is perfect for me. I love bright red lipstick, but it scares me slightly if I’m perfectly honest!

Bellapierre Mineral Lipstick The lipstick is made with natural waxes and mineral pigments, the formula is 100% organic and natural. It nourishes your lips with vitamin C and E, as well as protects from the sun and moisturisers your smacker. So it’s a bit more exciting than your average lip colour.

Bellapierre Mineral Lipstick catwalk I enjoy this. It’s got decent staying power. I don’t know if it’s worth £20, though. But it depends on how much you value lipstick, I guess. I’d never go out and spend that much on a lip colour!

The lipstick itself smells very sweet and sugary and the actually formula feels thick and slightly sticky.

Although I like this lipstick and the colour is nice. I don’t think I’d spend that amount on it. There was nothing in particular about it that wow’ed me! It was just a nice lipstick. Nothing horrible, nothing amazing.

Bellapierre Mineral Lipstick

Have you ever tried this brand before?

Untitled

1. August 30, 2014 / 10:13 am

Hmm I don’t know what to say. I bought a YSL lipstick last year which cost me 20 quid when converted to Indian rupees and to my dismay, it dries out my lips and doesnt last either while I use another by an Indian brand that cost me less than 3 and that lasts like crazy and looks awesome. So i guess price isnt always a good judge.

• Corinne
      August 31, 2014 / 7:43 pm

You do sometimes just pay for the brand! It’s sad.

2. August 30, 2014 / 12:13 pm

I haven´t tried Bellapierre products, I hadn´t heard about them before but I think that it is 100% organic, it deserves to be proved. Kisses:)

3. August 30, 2014 / 2:29 pm

I haven’t tried this brand, but I’m always on the lookout for natural and organic beauty products. Although, this is a little pricey…

4. August 30, 2014 / 4:14 pm

Now that is a me colour, I’m terrified of lip sticks that are TOO different to my natural lip colour, I end up all self conscious and am convinced it’s on my teeth or rubbed half way up my face. Yes, I’m that kinda lip stick girl! Love this colour but £20 seems really steep…that being said, I almost ended up buying one in MAC pre-pay day! It took a lot of restraint that’s for sure!

Looks lovely on you by the way!

• Corinne
      August 31, 2014 / 7:44 pm

It is a nice colour but just not worth the money! A lippy would have to really floor me to be worth £20!

5. August 30, 2014 / 4:22 pm

The colour really suits you. I’ve heard of it before. I used to get Glossybox so it might be from that I don’t know. The only time I would pay that much would be if it was my perfect red. Which it is never going to be because I never try reds lol.

Amy at Amy & More

• Corinne
      August 31, 2014 / 7:45 pm

Haha. I always want red but feel like it won’t suit me!

6. August 30, 2014 / 5:37 pm

The color really looks nice but sticky and sweet is not so much my thing- I agree too much money for an only OK lipstick! Thank you for this honest review my dear!

7. OXANAMUA
    August 30, 2014 / 7:00 pm

This is an amazing brand! The shade looks beautiful!

OXANAMUA Beauty Blog by Oksana Janson New Haircut! (and a story behind it)
    Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr

8. August 30, 2014 / 10:00 pm

I haven’t heard of this make but it looks really pretty on the colour really suits you. I have to have a lipstick that is moisturising so many dry my lips out and I can’t do vibrant red as I look like a vampire this is a lovely colour Lucy x

• Corinne
      August 31, 2014 / 7:47 pm

I love vampires, what is wrong with looking like one?

9. August 31, 2014 / 2:39 am

Hi dear
    Nice lipstick
    The color is wonderful and natural, love it!
    xoxo

10. September 1, 2014 / 1:20 pm

Always splurge when it comes to lovely lipstick!

11. September 4, 2014 / 12:09 am

I haven’t tried the brand before but it does look like a lovely, delicate colour…..it’s more the texture of whether or not to splurge as I think you can find similar shades on the high street but if it feels nourishing then splurge!!!!!!

🙂