- Replying to a request for bloggers you’ve seen on Twitter.
- Applying for a campaign you’ve seen advertised online.
- Contacting a brand to ask for products to review or sponsorship.
- Requesting to host a giveaway on your blog.
- Contacting a blogger asking to guest post on their blog, or inviting them to guest post on yours.
- Any other reason you may want to collaborating with a brand or blogger.
What gets in the way of approaching PRs?
- They think their blog is not big enough.
- They are scared of rejection.
Q1 – Have you even contacted a company about reviewing a product.
@bloggerforums I was invited to an event which had no wheelchair access….the pr ppl were lovely though & sent me freebies