What’s in my makeup bag : Floriday Edition

Ohhh, Floriday! What things of the make-up variety do I have with me?

I’m happy to say that my Naked 3 palette got here without getting smashed, I was very concerned about that. I’m exhausted. It’s 10pm and I’m in bed already. Well, it’s 3am in the UK so I have been awake for a long long time. I’m loving America so far but I’m confused about my temperature. Outside is so warm and inside is so cold, it’s the opposite to England. I’ve seen a yellow school bus and lizards and squirrels and I’m pretty sure I’ve not slept in around 36 hours. So let’s get back to the post =)
You might notice that there is no foundation. I don’t do foundation. I sometimes try to but it just does not work for me that well. BB cream all the way! I don’t wear much make-up to be honest! Let’s see what products get a free trip to America with me.

Firstly: Kate Moss lasting finish – shade 01

Barry M glitter dust, see review here.

Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 kisses in 100 Endless Blossom. See review here.

Maybelline Illegal Length Fibre Extensions Mascara, review here.

Benefit Porefessional

Collection BB secrets, review here.

My adored and much loved Naked 3 palette.

Maybelline Babylips Cherry Me

Collection volumising Mascara x10

So there you have it, this is what I’ve got with me in Florida. I do plan on buying some American products while I’m here so I’d love it if you could give me some ideas what American brands and products to look out for!

Don’t forget to follow my holiday though my social media accounts!
I’ll be using Twitter for random status updates, Facebook for teasers photos I upload from my DSLR and instagram will probably be packed full of cool photos I snap from my phone!

1. Marta
    May 11, 2014 / 10:20 am

Hello from Spain: you have many makeup products. Keep in touch

2. zoe
    May 11, 2014 / 11:39 am

That Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick is my absolute favorite. It smells delicious! I have the Naked 1, skipped the Naked 2, and am dying to get my hands on the Naked 3. One of my favorite parts about traveling is heading to the nearest pharmacy and checking out the country’s beauty products! Head to Target for E.L.F. brand picks; they are cheap but amazing! xx

The What’s In Between

• May 12, 2014 / 9:09 pm

I’m going to keep a look out for ELP products, thanks for the tip!

3. May 11, 2014 / 1:12 pm

Glad to hear you got there safe! Hope you’re having a fab time and get some sleep soon 😛
    Naked pallets are the best thing to take travelling, so useful! x

4. Holly
    May 11, 2014 / 2:05 pm

I see you’re having an awesome time in florida, Yay!! I like your products, some of these are on my radar… Including the mini porefessional 😉 I love a good mag freebie xx

thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk

• May 12, 2014 / 9:10 pm

I’ve got the full size one, I did see the mini one in a magazine this month though!

5. Saloca
    May 11, 2014 / 3:21 pm

Get yourself down to Walgreens or CVS and check out Physicians Formula, especially the blush! Sally Hanson Nail care also seems much cheaper out there! Enjoy!

6. May 11, 2014 / 4:09 pm

haha, i don’t do foundation either! but i really fancy trying those lip tint pencil thingies:-) and also babylips, have never tried those either! hoe you make some amazing finds over there! xx

• May 12, 2014 / 9:11 pm

I’m desperate to try the revolon lip colour things too!

7. Bisma Rauf
    May 11, 2014 / 4:39 pm

Lovely products 🙂

Check out my new post Here!!!

8. Gemma Donohue
    May 11, 2014 / 5:02 pm

Nice makeup bag, and beautiful makeup
    The colors are so pretty, love, love baby pink lipstick or pink lipgloss
    So chic.
    Great post.
    xoxo

• May 12, 2014 / 3:21 pm

I’m glad you liked it

9. Nichole Josey
    May 11, 2014 / 8:28 pm

Not sure if you guys have NYX in the UK but if not definietly check it out! I just recently started using it and love the products! Also Sally Hansen is a great brand for nail polish! I also have liked cover girl and loreal in the past!

10. May 11, 2014 / 10:05 pm

I have heard so many mixed views on the Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 kisses Lip Stain and Balm… but I personally like it 🙂 <3

rimmelsmudge.blogspot.co.uk

• May 12, 2014 / 9:12 pm

I love it, I don’t get what’s not to like

11. Rea Alducente
    May 11, 2014 / 11:03 pm

That glitter dust is so cute! I think that if I apply foundation, my face would be all too sticky so I just actually used pressed powder and moisturizer. Never tried using BB cream though. What BB cream do you recommend that’s available worldwide? 🙂

• May 12, 2014 / 9:12 pm

I really like the garnier one! Pressed powder is a good idea!

12. Panty Buns
    May 12, 2014 / 1:23 am

At the risk of being repetitive, welcome to my side of the pond! I look for makeup that is vegan and cruelty free and buy it online. I see you already buy one of 4 brands that I lust after – Urban Decay. I also like Concrete Minerals, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC) AND e.l.f. (Eyes Lips Face) but I think they’re based in the UK?
    My strongest recommendation is some SPF 50 sunblock, so you don’t become a mass of peeling sunburn and blisters if you spend too much time at the beach or by the pool. A wide brim straw hat might help. How’s the weather there in Florida? It ranged fro 60 to 70 (Fahrenheit) here on Long Island in New York where I live.
    Enjoy your Floridays!

13. Ashleigh.Michelle
    May 12, 2014 / 4:09 am

Hi Corinne! I’m so glad your enjoying Florida. Yeah, the weather here is really mixed up. If you like pretty lipsticks, you should try L’Oreal. They have some really pretty shades that last a long time. Also, Stila eyeliner is the best in the whole world. Well worth what you pay for it. I hope you don’t get to many mosquito bites while you’re here. Have lots of fun!

14. Contes de la Beauté
    May 12, 2014 / 1:03 pm

The Naked-palette is such a great product, especially in combination with a kickass lipstick color like the one from Rimmel. Have a great time in Florida! xx Julia

15. Lucy
    May 12, 2014 / 7:39 pm

Hope you are having a wonderful time. Like you I don’t really do foundation I do put erase paste under the eyes but that is as far as it goes. BB cream I haven’t tried but based on the recommendation I will hunt some out and give it a try. American beauty buys, generally teeth whitening products are loads cheaper if you are in to that. Eos lip bland and hand cream loads cheaper than here. The hand cream is meant to be brilliant. Lucy x

16. gabrielle
    May 12, 2014 / 8:37 pm

oh man, florida is the worst with the air conditioning!! it feels like the equator outside and the arctic inside, haha. i don’t use foundation either, only tinted moisturizer or BB/CC cream. try out aveda or MAC!

xo,
    gabby

• May 12, 2014 / 9:13 pm

Haha, you are totally right. I’ve started taking a cardigan with me just for outside!

17. sgrmse.
    May 13, 2014 / 3:19 am

i use babylips, toooo! :’D and florida sounds just like malaysia! haha. hot out, cold in. that’s how we like itttt. trololololol. i never use foundation, loose powder or bb cream anymore. it’s just great to let skin breatheeee.